Chapter 80

Su Yue agreed to take on this role. 

She went to Jin Mingyuan's company and met with Director Guan to exchange views on the script. She found that he was a very serious but thoughtful person, and it was no wonder that his films always surprised people with new perspectives and angles. 

Jin Mingjing had seen Su Yue many times before, but since she lost weight, it was the first time he had seen her in person. Even though he had seen so many beautiful women, he had to admit that he was stunned by Su Yue's appearance when she walked in. 

With Su Yue's looks alone, their film would be a success, even if her acting skills were lacking. Jin Mingjing understood why Director Guan insisted on using Su Yue. 

"Time is tight, and you need to join the crew by the end of this month. You don't need to worry about anything, the company will arrange everything for you. As for personnel, I will arrange a temporary assistant for you." Su Yue just wanted to do well in this film and had no plans to stay in the entertainment industry for long. Jin Mingjing understood that with their family background, they didn't need to rely on the entertainment industry to make money. 

"As for acting, Director Guan will guide you, and do you need me to hire a teacher for you?" Su Yue had no acting experience, and he was worried that she would be nervous or embarrassed when acting with other actors in the same crew. Hiring a professional teacher could provide her with guidance at any time. 

Su Yue shook her head and smiled, "Thank you for your arrangement, but I think Director Guan's guidance is enough. "

Jin Mingjing saw that Su Yue was serious, so he had to go along with her, "Okay, if you have any needs, you can always tell me." He knew that Su Yue was helping him out of consideration for his sister Jin Mingyuan, and he couldn't let her down. 

. . . 

In the blink of an eye, it was the end of the month, and Su Yue had to prepare to join the crew. Because of the location shooting, the filming location was in a remote mountain village. 

The moonlight was getting stronger in the evening, and the bright light scattered in the courtyard, shining silver on the tips of the grass, and the surroundings were quiet. 

"I'm going to the drama group tomorrow." She had already taken a long vacation from school, because she was a junior, and compared to the first and second years, it was relatively easy to take a leave of absence. After all, this year was mainly focused on internships. 

Jiang Ci was wearing a black pajama and had just come out of the bathroom. There seemed to be a lingering coolness on his body. It was already autumn, and the weather had cooled down a lot, especially at night, the temperature was low, but this man still liked to take cold showers. 

Jiang Ci casually took the dry towel next to him, covered it on his head, and sat in front of Su Yue with wet hair, slowly saying, "Tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'm the latest one to join the drama group." She heard that other actors had already arrived two days ago. Su Yue naturally picked up the towel on Jiang Ci's head and began to help him dry his hair. The soft short hair tickled her palm a little. 

"I'll arrange two assistants for you." Jiang Ci closed his eyes and lazily spoke. The soft fingertips interlaced on his hair, very comfortable. 

"No need, Mingyuan's elder brother has already arranged people for me." Su Yue gently wiped his hair, feeling that Jiang Ci at this moment was not as cold as usual, and seemed a bit obedient. 

"Other people's arrangements are other people's business, but you must use my people." Recently, he was cleaning up some people, and her temporary departure from B City was also a good thing, but there must be his people around her to ensure safety.