Chapter 109

These days, Jiang Ci knew that Su Yue's body was still not well. He was regretful that he didn't control himself well at that time, and he had been thinking about it all the time. When he hadn't tasted it before, it was okay. But once he had experienced that extreme joy and pleasure, how could he not become addicted, how could he not be tempted?

Even if he couldn't do anything carefully, Jiang Ci didn't let go of the advantages he could take and the intimacy he could have. Except for the first time when he was excited like a stunned head, now he was becoming more and more familiar with the ways to tease Su Yue.

Today's weather is particularly cold, and it snowed all night outside, covering everything in white.

Su Yue is most afraid of the cold. She hid in Jiang Ci's arms and didn't want to get up, but today is the last performance, and she can't take a leave of absence.

"Lie down a little longer?" The person in his arms moved, and Jiang Ci's arm tightened, not wanting to let go.

"No, we'll be late." Su Yue raised her head to look at Jiang Ci, only to see that his eyes were still closed, and his handsome face was a little less cold and willful.

Jiang Ci lazily lifted his eyelids and met Su Yue's dark and bright eyes directly. They were slightly moist and shiny, and he had seen them before. This was the most beautiful look of her eyes, filled with water in one glance, and when she was hurt badly, the water in her eyes turned into tears that could fall or not, which was the most alluring.

"Does it still hurt?" Jiang Ci's drowsiness had faded away, and his voice was a bit lazy, sounding particularly low and pleasant.

Su Yue knew what Jiang Ci was asking and shook her head honestly, "It doesn't hurt anymore. "

"Hmm." Jiang Ci's pitch-black eyes deepened, and he kissed her lips before letting her go. "It's good that it doesn't hurt. "

Su Yue lifted the quilt and quickly got up, brushing her teeth and washing her face at the fastest speed.

"Come here." When she came out of the bathroom, Jiang Ci had already changed his clothes. He was wearing a dark gray turtleneck sweater inside and a long black coat outside, which was somewhat leisurely but also handsome and imposing.

Su Yue's eyes lit up when she saw him. She felt that she was also a person who was easily attracted by good looks. Facing Jiang Ci, she had no resistance at all and didn't even want to resist.

She obediently walked over.

"Sit down." Jiang Ci found a pair of white socks with a few small flowers embroidered on the top from the wardrobe, which were fresh and cute.

Su Yue sat down slowly on the edge of the bed, looking at him in confusion.

In the next second, Jiang Ci walked towards Su Yue, knelt down in front of her with one leg on the ground, and grabbed her ankle with his scarred hand. Then he put her foot on his knee in front of Su Yue's surprised eyes.

"Ao Ao?" Jiang Ci's fingertips had a small callus, which rubbed against her ankle and made it a little itchy. She couldn't help but struggle.

Jiang Ci tightened his big hand and said, "Don't move, I'll put your socks on for you." Su Yue's ankle was too slender, as if it could not bear to be bent. Even her skin was delicate and white, and the blue veins inside could be faintly seen.

Su Yue was slightly surprised. Jiang Ci was helping her put on socks? She looked down at the tall and cold man who was now squatting beside her feet, carefully putting the white socks on her feet. Her heart suddenly skipped a beat, feeling a bit soft and sweet.