Chapter 119

The temperature in the office was cold at the moment.

Song Nianyue looked at Jiang Ci's outstanding appearance with a cold expression, feeling both afraid and unwilling. She knew that she should be the female lead in this world, but why did Su Yue, who should have been a cannon fodder, receive Jiang Ci's love? However, she knew that as long as she got rid of Su Yue, she could become the female lead smoothly, so she conspired with Jiang Xuan.

She had been anxious and worried these days, watching the company being suppressed by Jiang Ci and on the verge of bankruptcy, so she had no choice but to come to Jiang Ci. Song Nianyue explained, "Jiang Ci, Jiang Xuan is jealous of Su Yue stealing her limelight in the entertainment industry, so she found someone to get rid of Su Yue. She is the mastermind behind this."

She took a deep breath and defended herself, "When I found out, I wanted to stop her, but Jiang Xuan didn't listen." She looked at Jiang Ci earnestly, "Now that Jiang Xuan has suffered the consequences and my father's company has suffered losses because of you, can you let me go since Su Yue hasn't been hurt?"

Jiang Ci's handsome face was tinged with coldness. Whenever he thought of seeing Su Yue's blue dress stained with blood, he wished he could kill the person behind the scenes. He pulled the corners of his mouth and looked at Song Nianyue, who was begging him to let her go, with a smile that was not a smile, "Not enough losses. Not nearly enough." He always believed that the most effective way to deal with someone was to make them lose what they wanted to hold onto the most.

"Jiang Ci!" Jiang Ci didn't explain clearly, but Song Nianyue had already understood the meaning behind his words. She looked panicked and wanted to approach him, "Jiang Ci, I saved you and have liked you for so many years. Can't you be a little moved by that? Do you have to be so decisive towards me?" This man in front of her was cold and heartless, as if he had no emotions. She had no way to deal with him.

At this moment, the door of the nearby rest room was opened from the inside.

Su Yue walked out. Because she had been intimate with Jiang Ci just now, her clothes were wrinkled and her inner clothes were torn. She didn't want Jiang Ci's subordinates to laugh at her, so she went to the rest room to tidy up her clothes.

Song Nianyue was shocked. She never expected Su Yue to be in Jiang Ci's office!

Looking at Su Yue's delicate face, rosy cheeks, and watery black eyes, Song Nianyue felt both resentful and embarrassed. Did Su Yue hear her plea to Jiang Ci and her confession to him just now?

With this thought, Song Nianyue's elegant face was filled with embarrassment and awkwardness.

"Come here." Jiang Ci completely ignored Song Nianyue's words. As soon as Su Yue walked to his chair, he stretched out his big hand and pulled her directly into his arms. "It's not properly arranged here." Jiang Ci hooked his lips and pulled out the hem of Su Yue's clothes from behind.

Now that there are outsiders present, especially with Song Nianyue staring, Su Yue felt a little uncomfortable sitting on Jiang Ci's lap in such an intimate posture. She just moved a little, and her soft waist was immediately held tightly. "Don't move!"

Jiang Ci has always been indulgent and comfortable, and he doesn't care about other people's eyes.

Su Yue had no choice but to let him be. What she cares more about now is what Song Nianyue just said to Jiang Ci.

Previously, the results of the investigation that Jiang Ci had ordered about the man at the banquet had already come out, and he had shown her the information. When she found out that Song Nianyue was the mastermind behind it, she was not too surprised. After all, when she first met Song Nianyue, the impression she gave her was not very good. Even though the other party appeared refined and elegant on the surface, her intuition has always been sensitive, and she felt Song Nianyue's hostility towards her.