4

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

-------------------------------

Dess said to India and Moni as they were sitting in Durk's home, "he hasn't talked to me since the night we went to the club." Shaking her head, Moni remarked, "Hate niggas." Durk entered the house. India questioned, "Durk, where is Von?" He lied, "uh- shit Ion know." Dess informed him, "Durk, I'll punch the shit out of yo big shocked ass."

"Well damn, who pissed in yo cereal?" he mugged. "Just tell us where von is," said Moni. He said, "He at his house, on the other side of Chicago. "The black one?" questioned India. Durk sighed and ascended the stairs while nodding. "I'll send you the lo, and don't worry, we have symphony".

"thank yall" dess said rushing putting her chanel boots on.

------

@𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐫-- -- ---- ----- ----- -------

---

She rang the doorbell. She heard approaching footsteps at the door. booka let her in. "Hey best-", Booka began. She pushed by him and said "You lost your title". He murmured, "damn." dess examined the space. She commented as she observed the interior, "he can really decorate hold awn". 

"should i tell him you hea?" booka enquired. She approached the steps and responded, "Nope. Before hearing his voice echo through one area, she searched every room. He was alone in a studio room when she entered. He sang with his eyes closed, "would you ride would you ride would you ride fa a nigga." 

She placed her purse on the seat and shut the door. Dess was standing there when he abruptly opened his eyes. He removed his headphones. He questioned as he left the booth, "Whatchu want, bru?" She said, "pipe down, and i wanted to talk to you."