17

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐢, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚
————
"stop calling my phone with that shit dayvon" dess said as she got ready to go out. "who is you talkin too?" He asked . "you nigga YOU" she shouted.

"yo who is you raisin ya voice at?" He asked "what you going to do von, punch me with a emoji, that dont scare me the fuck" she replied.

"the fuck you bitchin fa? All i asked is who all gon be there" he asked. "Aint nobody bitchin, and who else gonna be here, its a girls trip" she said.

"its up when you get home, speakin allhat shit right nie" he said. "oh wow im scared" she said blandly. "why you bein a bitch" he asked  "so im a bitch now ok" she replied doing her hair.

"ian say that stop putting words in ma' mouth , i said why you actin like one" he said as india and moni walked in the room.

" same difference" she shouted. "dess shut up the fuck you yellin fa" he yelled back. "because you pissin me off" she shouted . "you actin like a big ass baby" he said. 

"Bitch yo whole family big, auntie look like she love papa johns BITCH" she shouted before hanging up. Moni busted out laughing.

"no cause why his auntie big as hell" india asked. they all shared a couple of jokes. " i just realized how we are three women alone in bali" moni said.

"right" india said as dess' phone rang again. she answered . "Yes big head" she replied. "ima tell my auntie you said det so she ca sit on you" von said laughing. dess busted out laughing "shut up bro, miss maam is heft heft hefty" she mumbled acepting his FaceTime call

"yall so dumb, mothafuckas arguing then laughing"  india said walking out. moni laughed walking out. Von set the camera up seeing him in the studio.

" who you there for?" She asked fixing her outfit. "Durk his ass in hea cryin bout india and shit" he said playing with one of his dreads.

"of course, i remember when we broke up for two weeks, you Would not stop blowing up my phone" she said side eying him.

he kissed his teeth. "that ring back on yo finga though aint it?" He asked. she smiled. "it sure is" she said lifting her hand up.

"dis lil oufit cute" he said. "i know right, i got that shit on dont i?" She asked doing a dance. "mhm, when you comin home? i wantchu ta ride me" he said quietly.

she smiled. "you miss me? Or my tricks?" She asked. "Both" he replied. "we staying here for two more days" she told him fixing her top

He kissed his teeth. "von who is that?" some girl asked smiling at him. dess mugged the camera. Von mugged the girl "ma' wife" he replied.

She stopped smiling before going to mess with booka
"I think ima come home tommorow, girls forgettin that i be the one with the ring" she replied.

"Dis girl from lil cezars came up ta me askin about you , talm bout sum ' you and dess still Tight?'  I say, 'yeah des my wife' she looked so mad" von told her. dess chuckled.