14

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫k
———
"i miss my baby, she be back in atlanta with her grandma and shit" dess spoke to her live. "where von at? He in cali, he doing his tour shit so im by my lonesome in new york" she said frowning.

she talked about random topics before von requested to join the live she accepted.

"Wassup lil folks" he said smiling. he had a fresh haircut and retiwst and his grills were shiny. dess had braids and had two diamonds on her teeth.

"hi baby daddy how you doin?" She asked sitting back in her seat. "im aight mama, how bout you?" He asked. "Im bored im about to go in this meeting for some label in a hour or two so" she said rubbing her eye careful of her lashes.

"type shit, look atchu on yo buisness shit" he said smiling. She laughed. "i miss you what you finna do" he asked. "im finna take a shower soon, and i miss you" she replied rubbing her nose.

"since when you take showers lil foe?" he asked laughing. "Boy fuck you" she said laughing. He laughed along. "dis the longest me and dess aint been togetha
Fa" von admitted

"right-" she started "last night she told me she miss me suckin on ha titties" he said cutting her off. "dayvon" she said putting her hand over her mouth.

"What?" He asked "Theres over 10,000 people in here and you just said that dumbass shit" she said. He laughed fixing his hood  "Ian een lyin the last text she sent me was i miss the way you be hittin it" he said .

"dayvonnnn" she dragged moving out the camera. He laughed. "na im juh playin, i miss you too doe, these
Mothafuckas in cali boring as hell" he said winking at the  first part . "fuckin cali mexicans" dess said fixing her ponytail.

"juh boring and booka nem ass was fightin an shit im like aw naw" he told her. She giggled. "i been in new york for a couple of days meeting up with some old friends" dess said von mugged.

"sum yo frens niggas?" He asked "yeah" she said side-eyeing the camera he side eyed her . "Anyways" she said. "dess dont play wit me" he said squinting

 "dess dont play wit me" he said squinting