24

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

-------------------------------

Dess Fixed the vlog camera as she stood in the bathroom. "hey yall, its been a minute, today me and von got a awards show we going to, so we got to get ready for so and so. "  she spoke quietly. "von still sleep, its only five and we got to be at the trailers for hair and makeup at six, we meeting durk and india there too" dess said scrolling through her notes.

She nodded fixing her glasses. "lemme go wake him up" she quickly said. Dess walked out the bathroom to the main part of the whole room. she walked to von's side of the bed seeing him sleep peacefully. 

she leaned down kissing his lips twice. his eyes opened quickly seeing dess' face. "good morning" she spoke letting him sit up. he nodded taking her features in. she gave a closed smile as he pulled her in by her waist. "so, we gotta get to the trailers for hair and makeup at 6 and its 5:02" she said. he nodded not listening to what she was saying.

"then we go to get our outfits, then the show would be starting later today, so we got time to eat and all that" she said. he nodded once more kissing her lips again. "yo breath dont stink" she said. "dont play like det" he spoke in his morning voice. she laughed getting off him walking into the bathroom. 

von got up following behind. "look its yall fav, Mr Von" she said. he threw bd in the camera before running the water splashing it on his face, dess got behind him wrapping her arms around his torso. he started brushing his teeth and she let him go. "we so busy today, its not funny, been busy but today like really top it off." she spoke looking through her schedule.

von finished brushing his teeth watching dess. she turned her phone off looking up. "im fin listen ta some music" he murmured walking to grab his beats headphones along with his phone. he played some his unreleased walking back in the bathroom rapping along. she hugged his body . he turned his down so he could hear her. 

she looked up at him. "baby who am i?" she asked looking in the mirror. "my wife" he replied. she smiled raising her hand over his neck kissing his lips multiple times. he bit her bottom lip making her kiss him more passionately.  "stop doing that cause you not fin out kiss me" she mumbled looking at his lips.

"yea i am , on king dave" he replied. she kissed his lips gripping his face. he laughed in the kiss before pulling away. "you my property" she said. he raised a eyebrow. "i aintcho property" he said. she grabbed his face. "i said you my-" she started he tried to grab her hand but she moved it. "my property"she said looking at the camera. von licked his lips rubbing her thigh, 

she laughed slowly falling down. he laughed along holding her arms up slightly bending down she jumped up. "alright yall, lets go get some food" she replied.