Chapter Seven

Its Been a week since me and Jacks incident and i have been trying to forget and move from it that i have gone ahead to not seen him during the whole week and i focused on work.

Claire also advised me to go out on a date with a guy who works for Luca and My Dad whom i met at the office recently he has been too nice to me.

His name is Andrew and he always brings me coffee in the morning and asks me out to eat lunch with him at work and i have been saying no but Claire advised me to try and see if i can like him.

So today i will go out with him for dinner at one of the restaurants in town. Its time i start to think of my own future maybe if we met outside of work i can see how we connect.

Its six thirty and i am ready as i hear a car pull up at my house and andrew knocks on the door, he looks good and he brought me some flowers he is so thoughtful and a gentleman as always , so i put the flowers inside and i get in his car and we get to the beautiful restaurant where we had a reserved table and so we order our food.

This is my first real date with a guy and am kind of excited i hope it goes well, so i start asking him questions about him and he also asks me and he is a good guy i could like him, he is handsome, he goes to church and has a good Job, from the sound of it he loves his family and he is also looking for a serious person in his life which is good we are on the same page, And he has the beautiful eyes I could look at forever. Just like that In the moment i think of how Jack has the Most beautiful grey eyes too.

The date is going well and as we keep talking i see him recognize someone from behind me,  i turn around and i see Jack heading our way and it seems these two actually know each, my date was going so well now what the hell!

The date is going well and as we keep talking i see him recognize someone from behind me, i turn around and i see Jack heading our way and it seems these two actually know each, my date was going so well now what the hell!. I facepalm in my head.

Then as Jack comes over he also notices me and he looks shocked I guess he wasn't paying attention to Andrew's date and now he realizes its actually me.

" Elle?," what are you doing here". He asks but before i can reply Andrew answers for us " Of course you too know each other, he chuckles. "We are actually on a date",Andrew tells Jack.

Am sitting there looking at them both , Jack kind of looks like he is not happy about it but i don't care so i excuse myself that am going to the ladies room and i escape when i get to the toilet i look in the mirror and for no reason i just start laughing or maybe its the look on Jack's Face.

When i get back i find Jack is gone which is good for me cause this date was going on just well i don't need him disturbing me when am trying to move on from the man himself.

When we were done andrew drops me off at home with a peck on the cheek and a hug it was a good date i can say, i could see myself seeing andrew again and not just for work.

When i get inside i stop in my tracks when i see non other than Jack sitting on my Sofa as if he owns the house, how come i didn't see his car outside maybe because i was more focused on Andrew being here.

I see Claire come and she says she is going to sleep so am left with him alone in my living room at night and the last time I remember i don't think its a good idea to leave us alone, its like we are teenagers who need supervision, I think back to the kiss we almost had.

" Why are you going out on dates with Andrew?, don't you guys work together"? Jack starts talking not even saying a hello.

" Well i went out with him because i wanted to,and cause i like him" i say and i see him look kind of pissed, why though.
" its bad for your work Elle, you cant date him"! he says loudly.

" Well i can and i will, we are in two different departments we don't even see each other at work unless he looks for me".
" its none of your concern anyway so don't ask me these questions". I tell him.
" it does concern me ", he shouts and he moves closer to where am standing. " How exactly?, i ask him.

" because like..umm you are my best friend and am looking out for you." He says.

" Well don't, we aren't that close anymore, you have your own girlfriend and now i can have a person of my own and everybody can move on with their lives separately", i spit it to his face because i was kind of getting angry how hypocritical of him.

He looks hurt for a second
" i cant Live separately, i need you in my life". He says he sounded Sad.

"Well it doesn't work like that, i also needed you for myself but you went out and came back with a girl who replaced me just like that, so am moving on and you are not going to stop me." I turn away from him and get to the kitchen to get a glass of water this arguing is too much for me i hear his footsteps as he follows me.

"You don't understand Elle" He says defeated.
But i don't care now, how does he want himself to be happy but wish for me to not be happy?

" i think you need to leave Jack, am tired and i need to sleep", with that being said i try to go straight to my room but he follows me and stops when i get to my bedroom door

" i cant come in your room", he says.

I look at him well duh. " I did not ask you to follow me, i said you should go home." I say to him

he all of a sudden give me a peck on the forehead before i can say anything he turns around and Minutes later i hear my front door close and his car drive away from my house,
What was that all about.?

Today has been crazy, i got a peck on the cheek from Andrew then Jack the man that i love pecks me on the forehead, what a day.

Comment and Vote guys❤️
**********