Epilogue

A months later

I stand there with my Arm through my Dad's ready for the song so i can walk down the aisle and be married to the love of my life, my other half.

After the day we confessed our love to each other we have been so openly in-love among our families and then when i got fully well Jack had taken me out on his family yacht with our families behind the scenes he had got down on one knee and had proposed to me, I was the happiest girl in the world right now and God had given me another chance at life.

We have prepared for the wedding in no time because we had no more time to waste so after a month here we were about to be tied together in matrimony.

Luca had almost chewed my head off for marrying before him the big brother but he knew that we deserved each other and it was our time.
He and Claire were also looking ready and with me now moving out of the house i have only stayed in for a second am sure Luca wont let her be in that house for long.

The song started, the double doors opened and i started walking towards my future, towards my soul, towards my happiness, towards my other half. I walk towards him and i feel myself get teary and he sheds a tear himself its so beautiful.

My Dad gives me to him and we face each other in-front of all the people of the church, some from work even Andrew is somewhere there, Elena had talked to me and had confessed that Jack literally talked about me all the time and she was not surprised when he had broken their relationship and the reason being me.

I had always known Elena was a good person she deserved happiness also and i wish her the best but Jack was mine of course.

We speak our vows with love in each others eyes and i cant believe i have never noticed when he had always looked at me like that, the pastor announces us husband and wife and we seal our marriage with a kiss in front of all who are here to witness and i have never felt happier the best day of our lives.

*****************
One year later

Holding my baby boy in my arms was the best feeling in the world i was so in love with my son and he looked just like his father who had tears in his eyes with a beaming smile on his face.

I had learnt about my pregnancy a few weeks after we got back from a very long honeymoon in the Maldives then Egypt.

If was at My best friend Claire and Brothers's engagement when i couldn't stomach the smell of one of the foods and started to puck , i took a pregnancy test the next days and it came out positive.

My parents were so happy my mom cried and my Husband was the happiest man in the world in that moment life had been good to us and we thank God.

With our baby now in my husbands arms my life felt very much complete and i could never be anymore happier. My heart and soul were happy, because i had my other half's with me to complete me.

Comment and Vote guys.❤️

( i think its time you confessed to your crush 💃) Haha :)
**********