II. First Killings

Chapter 2,
    First Killings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  It happened, there were the first killings, however, Daphne, Mika, and the rest of the group were still unaware of it. Probably because it haven't even happened yet, Laura Crane the first victim, however she was murdered by an knock off ghostface. Laura was currently sitting at a bar, waiting for her tinder date to come, her hair was done up and her yellow dress hugged her figure quite nicely. There was a slight fear and doubt that she had either got cat fished or she was stood up, but it went away when her date, Reggie, messaged her and asked for some help.

  The relieved girl smiled to herself, before she gets an incoming call from him, she was very excited for this date.

  "Laura, hi!" Reggie greeted, causing some butterflies to explore Laura's stomach, as she greeted the man on the other line right back.

 Reggie immediately apologized for meeting her over the phone rather than meeting her in person, but she understood the inconvenience. It didn't take long for Laura to feel her nerves once more, as she believed she was being stood up, while telling Reggie what street the bar is on. Laura had began to nervous laugh as Reggie explained he was not anywhere near Hudson, but will be there shortly, apologizing once more.

"This was not supposed to be the first impression I made, especially on a college professor." Reggie chuckled lightly.

  "Associate professor actually, and it's only film studies." Laura laughed as tried to deal with the awkward small talk she found herself in.

  Reggie tried to compliment her job, even though he was quite uninterested in hearing more about it.

 As the two began to discuss their favorite horror movies, and the rules that go with the horror movies, Laura had decided to step outside of the bar and help Reggie get to their date. It's not surprising that he's very late to the date now, but the professor was desperate therefore she had patience. 

  However going outside would be her biggest mistake, Laura's yellow dress could be seen crossing the road and walking to the alleyway that Reggie said he would take as a short cut, as a film studies professor, who was not too long ago discussing the rules of the horror movie, she was making a stupid mistake.

  "There are some dumpsters about halfway down." Reggie informed, which Laura did see but she did not see him.

  "I see them, but I am not seeing you." Laura retorted as she walked further into the alleyway, Reggie soon admitted that he wasn't seeing her either.

  Shivers went down Laura's spine as Reggie soon told her that the person who was standing in front of him did not wave at him, but instead was just staring at him. Laura was adamant to help Reggie, so without thinking she began to run further into the alleyway.

  Unfortunately, her fate was sealed with a kiss, as Ghostface popped out, startling the woman. Laura Crane died that very night, along with her murderer, Jason Carvey, and his roommate, Greg Bruckner.

  However, this would be the first bad thing to happen, before the night gets even worse, resulting in a series of unfortunate events for Daphne, Mika, Alaska, and Camden.