XXII. Fuck Your Sick Family

Chapter 22,
   Fuck Your Sick Family
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Yeah, your son. He was such a little bitch, who made his girlfriend do all the killing because he was too much of a pussy to get his own hands fucking dirty." Daphne insulted, looking Wayne dead in his eyes as she watched his blood begin to boil. 

  "He was a strong, virile young man!" Wayne defended as he began to shake a little, Riley clenched her jaw as she glared at Mika.

  Miles had his eyes dead set on Mikaela, there was no official way around this, she was going to have to face him. It was now either she killed him, or she killed him, he was not going to get the pleasure of killing her.

 "He was actually a small limp-dick little fuck who cried right before Daphne slit his god damn throat." Mikaela added, she was no longer afraid of dying, nor dying alone like she used to be.

  She had to be strong, for Wes, for Liv, for Alaska, for Camden, for Mika, and for Daphne. 

 "Shut the fuck up!" Riley snapped as she gripped her knife, she ran straight for Daphne, which was her biggest mistake.

  Mika slammed the brick right on the side of Riley's face which knocked her down, and before Miles could get a chance to react, Kirby was up and shooting at Wayne. As Riley coughed up her teeth, Mika and Mikaela ran while calling for Daphne to catch up. Once Miles turned back and saw Kirby, he dug his knife right into the same spot she was stabbed in years ago, back in 2011.

 Daphne couldn't leave Kirby, she held onto her brick and rushed to Miles, slamming the brick down with full force on to the back of his head, a loud crack could be heard. Except, Daphne didn't stick around long enough to hear it, as she grabbed the knife from her belt loop and looked at Miles as he got up.

  "What are you gonna do about it, bitch?" He was taunting her, Daphne didn't like to be taunted.

 "This." Daphne lunged at him and stabbed him five times into his shoulder while Mika and Mikaela climbed the small ladder to the top of theater.

  After stabbing him, Daphne grabbed the knife out of his shoulder and placed it back into her belt loop as she ran right to the ladder. As they climbed to the top of the ladder, the three girls were blocked from the exit, making them use the railing to slowly get from one side to the other. 

 Mika and Daphne were able to get across but when it was time for Mikaela, there was a gunshot sound, it scared the girl and she slipped, leaving her hanging onto the railing for dear life as her legs dangled. 

  "KAE!" Mika screamed as Daphne reached towards her, grabbing her arm but she was already slipping. 

  Riley made it to the top floor of the theater and smiled at the two girls, life as they knew it was gone. Mika didn't know if she should take the moment and try to kill Riley or help her sister pull Mikaela up.

  "You'll die just like your boyfriend did, Mikaela! Alone!" Miles screamed as he jumped up, trying to stab Mikaela's legs as they dangled. 

 The girl was done running away from her issues and crying about it, she was going to have to face her tears one day. 

  "Daph, let me go." Mikaela stated, as she looked at the knife in Daphne's belt loop, at first, Daphne said no but then she agreed.

  The knife was given to her and Daphne reluctantly let go, which scared the living life out of Mika, as she screamed for her sister. Mikaela got stabbed in her side on her way down, but that didn't stop her from grabbing the knife she had and kill Miles.

  "You'll die just like your sister did, Miles. A fucking pussy." Mikaela didn't blink as she plunged the knife into Miles's throat, watching as he choked on his own blood.

  As she twisted the knife, Miles's eyes went wide, before falling back. Finally dead.

 "I guess you're down another sibling." Daphne smirked as she tilted her head to the side, Riley got angry, running for them but only to be shot in the head by Mika.

   Mika had to get down there to help Mikaela but she stood with Daphne, helping her tackle Wayne. The three fell down from the top of the theater, slamming down onto the glass boxes, causing them to break. Daphne got up before Wayne, coughing a little as the impact took away her breath. Mika looked at her sister before looking for Mikaela, who was limping over to check on her sisters. Daphne grabbed the shard of glass from beside her and wasted no time in shoving it straight into Wayne's neck. 

Mika, Mikaela, and Daphne stood by the ambulance as Alaska arrived, although neither of the four girls could run due to their conditions, they still sped walked to each other. That was until a paramedic stated there was another person still alive.

  "Camden." Mika breathed out as she ran for the guy on the stretcher, she smiled at him.

 "Alive, motherfucking five." Mika laughed as she kissed his cheek, before allowing the paramedic wheel him to his amublance, Alaska following close behind.

 Mikaela looked at Mika and grabbed her hand, this time she was the one who had sent two squeezes to Mika, as Mika responded with three. Daphne always noticed this but never questioned it, until now.

  "What does that mean, the two squeezes and three squeezes?" Daphne questioned as she watched Danny run over to her.

 "The two squeezes are supposed to mean 'I'm scared'," Mikaela began, as she looked towards Mika.

  "And the three squeezes are supposed to mean 'I'm right here'." Mika finished, before hugging Mikaela.

  Daphne smiled softly as she hugged her sisters, tears began to spill from her eyes, as they pulled away, Daphne grabbed both of their hands and sent four squeezes to their hands.

  "What's that supposed to mean?" Mika asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

 "I'll always protect you." 

 It was over, the terrible nightmare was finally over. Now, the Kemper sisters, and their friends can finally live in peace. The past can finally stay in the past without coming back to haunt them, and the Gomez family will never ever come back.

  It's finally over.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 🎉