Memories

(Y/n)'s POV:-

"Hey! What's wrong?!" I asked, getting over to Akaza.

But soon enough, he disappeared.

"HUH?!" I exclaimed, almost falling over my futon.

"This guy.. why does he randomly disappear.." I thought.

"-Beep-" I heard something, which i assumed to be my alarm.

It's already 6:00 am... I guess i should go to meet Tanjiro and Inosuke.

Of course, without Zenitsu. As he would be inside that piece of cloth that's not actually a cloth.

I stood up straight, and started sprinting to get up the roof of this place.

"Yo! Is Tanjiro here?!" I asked, while hanging on the roof for my dear life.

"(Y/n)! Do you need help?!" I heard someone say.

"Yes yes!"

"Wait.. is that Tanjiro or some random guy tryna kidnap me?!"

"Well, it's-"

"KAMABOKO GONPACHIRO!" Some guy shouted, whom i assumed to be Inosuke, as he was the only one who would call Kamado Tanjiroーas Kamaboko Gonpachiro.

"Yes, you're Tanjiro. Now pull me up." I said.

"Uh- Alright?!" The guy replied, pulling me up.

"Phew! Thanks!" I replied.

"(Y/n)-chan, i think i have found the demon.." I heard someone say.

"You know, the famous oiran around here, named Warabihime." I turned back to see Zenitsu.

"Uh- Zenitsu.. What are you doing here?" I asked, genuinely confused as Zenitsu wasn't supposed to be here.

"What do you mean? Didn't we make a plan to meet up?" Zenitsu asked.

"Right... but... didn't that demon-"

"OI! (MISP/N)! THE DEMON IS AT OUR HOUSE, ALRIGHT?! IT WENT LIKE THIS, YOU SEE! LIKE THIS!" Inosuke said, wagging his hands weirdly.

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME, IDIOT?!" I shouted back.

"I-....." Inosuke staggered.

"Now, now. Well, if these two saw the demon at two different houses, maybe it means that the demon is kind of, changing places..?" Tanjiro asked.

"Right. Maybe it's looking for some targets." Zenitsu added.

"And Zenitsu, are you sure that the demon did not uh- try to do something to you...?" I asked, confused.

"No, she did not. BUT (Y/N)-CHAN, DO YOU WANT THE DEMON TO DO SOMETHING TO ME?! YOU'RE ASKING ABOUT IT, AS IF YOU'RE SAD THAT THE DEMON DIDN'T EAT ME OR SOMETHING?!" Zenitsu screeched.

"Well, it just a hunch....? Wait, no. That didn't make any sense, to be honest." I said, sounding really dumb.

"HUUUUHHH?!" Zenitsu dramatically shouted and started running around.

"Well, anyways. Where's that flashy guy?" Inosuke asked.

"I don't know. He should be here by now, though..." Tanjiro said.

"So? Should we get out of our houses tonight?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yeah, we should." Inosuke and I replied.

"Alright, Then!"
______________________________________
                                 -×-