Chapter 32

~~⚠️Mature content⚠️~~

As much as I liked to say, I'm not affected by anything and anyone it would be a lie. Because as I hovered looking at my gorgeous wife, I can say she is definitely someone who would turn my world on its axis. All it would take for me to melt is her stunning brown eyes. One look and I'm a goner. And right now looking at her sprawled underneath me with her cheeks flushed looking at me with so much trust and adoration. I knew I would do anything for this girl.

"Ani, I want you to be hundred percent sure of this." I said in all seriousness. She blinked her eyes, licked her lips.

"Avy, I want this and I'm sure." Her voice held confidence. I gulped, slowly but surely I opened the buttons of her shirt. I can see her silky smooth skin, our breathing was laboured. Both of us were breathing hard. She was wearing a rose gold bra matching her pyjamas.

"Fuck!" I cursed. "Do you know how beautiful you are? So fucking beautiful." I kissed her forehead and continued my path down to her nose then her lips while sliding the shirt off her shoulder. She shivered under my touch.

I brought my lips on to the top of her breast which was not covered by her bra. I left open mouth kisses all over her exposed skin. I hesitantly brought my left hand to her other breast, I don't want to startle her. I gently held her breast in my hand while kissing the other. I kissed her while she explored every inch of my naked skin. After a few seconds of kissing her my hands slowly went to her back and found the latch of her bra. "Is this Okay?" I asked. She nodded, my hands trembled against her.

When I unlatched her bra I slowly removed the cups from her breast,, pulling it away from her body, she shivered. Fuck! She's so beautiful. I looked up at her face, to see her eyes were tightly closed. I chuckled god she's so fucking cute. How can someone be cute and hot at the same time? Hearing me chuckle she opened her eyes and glared at me. "You drive me crazy, you know that." I took her lips in a slow kiss.

"More than you already are?" She said with a small smile.

"Oh yes, more than I already am." I shook my head. She stuck her tongue out. I kissed her senselessly. As I kissed her I moved my hands over her body until I stopped at her breasts. Her already hardened nipples begged for attention. I encircled her areola with my fingers and caught her nipple with my thumb and forefinger. She hummed against my lips. I nibbled my way down her jaw to her ear, all the while playing with her nipples. Her moans wreaked havoc in my body. I was impossibly hard and it was becoming painful.

I grazed my teeth on the curve of her neck, finding her sweet spot that elicited another moan from her. My mouth continued downward, leaving a hot damp trail over her skin. I stopped right over her perky nipple and blew over the tip, her fingers tightened around my hair. I licked the puckered tip of ehr nipple and she gasped arching her back. I wrapped my lips around her nipple and sucked hard, Her nails dragged over in my hair.