IV. Finance Class

THE NEXT MORNING, Richard suddenly felt a sense of crisis and opened his eyes.

"......"

Sleeping on the big bed, while barely hanging from the edge. Furthermore, the blanket that draped over his body was cold.

'Have you been struggling too much?'

Richard used to spin in his sleep when he was six or seven years old. But now, he's been sleeping late.

Richard, wondering about his sleeping habits, stretched his hand with the blanket hugging his back.

The bed sheets were soft on his fingertips.

'The blanket is... soft?'

Something was strange. He opened his eyes with astonishment at what he saw.

It was a person's arm.

He looked back in a hurry, and he saw Elias sleeping on his back.

"Huh?"

He took Elias's arm off, as if stunned.

Last night, Elias and Richard slept on the large bed. Of course, with a reasonable price.

But when Richard woke up, Elias was getting close to him and was trying to push him out of the bed.

'...How many times did you roll over in bed? I'd be sick if I rolled around this much.'

"You said you'd only sleep with our hands being held."

Richard sighed and got out of bed.

When his warmth disappeared, Elias, who was in a chill, murmured.

"Hmm... it's cold." Even so, his small body became smaller.

Richard looked down at Elias, then casually paced around and left the room. But the door reopened as soon as it was closed.

With an expression of annoyance, Richard walked to the bedside and stood beside Elias.

Elias was still huddled up in the cold.