VII. Garbage Royals

"IS THE GROOMING STILL PROCEEDING?"

"It just ended, Sir."

Albert skimmed through Elias's attire. The designer waited for Albert's response nervously.

Albert, who looked at Elias for a moment, commented in a dry voice.

"Not bad. It's a skill worthy of the title Best Designer."

"That's too much. Isn't it only possible when the model is good?"

The designer sneaked up on Elias by praising him.

"Then let's go." Elias followed Albert out of the room, being seen off by designers and maids.

"Now that you have this position, you must act wisely so that no disgrace falls on our family."

Albert did not look back at Elias, but it was clear who the voice was directed at.

"There are plenty of women or men who can replace you, though you're the only one who can bear a child."

Elias breathed heavily and answered in his mind.

'Since I'm here. I'm here to stay.'

When Albert and Elias arrived at the lobby on the first floor, a huge crowd was felt upstairs. Looking towards the crowd, Richard was coming down.

Richard was wearing a hat embroidered with gold thread, and a half-exposed blue coat.

The blue coat had a Rubelin-shaped badge made of gold, which was the same as the one on Elias's chest.

We're the Rubelin.

It was a sign that was seen at a glance.

'He's always had a good face, but today it's even better.'

To the point where the person next to him is intimidated.

Elias looked at Richard as if he was possessed.