VIII. Danger

"WHAT IS THIS...!" Elias, who sat right next to Ansel, was startled and looked around. But he was the only one that was surprised.

The servant, who poured the juice, apologized as he bowed his head to Ansel.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Watching the situation, Christian stood up and slapped the servant's face. "I'm sure I told you to bring it carefully. You are such a careless bastard."

Christian pushed the servant away and bent over to Ansel to check his condition. At first glance, he seemed like a person who was genuinely worried.

"Sorry, sorry. He's a little bit shaky. Oh, I'm sorry, what should I do?"

But immediately after that, the sound of a crazed laugh escaped from Christian's mouth, who seemed to be worried about Ansel just now.

"Pffft. But you look better with purple hair. How about washing your hair with grape juice in the future?"

"Ahahahaha!"

At Christian's words, Princess Michaela burst into laughter. Then the other children began to laugh awkwardly. There were many children who forced their laughter and reluctantly smiled even though it was not funny. The only ones who didn't laugh were Elias, Richard, and Ansel.

'You're not crazy, are you?' Elias, who was watching the situation as if he was dumbfounded, pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to Ansel.

"Here, wipe it with this."

Ansel looked at Elias with surprise. He was not the only one who was surprised by Elias's kindness. Christian, too, was staring at Elias with a stunned look. Elias wiped Ansel's face since he didn't receive his handkerchief.

Then Christian's face became subtly distorted. But soon he burst into laughter. "You have a kind heart." Christian instructed the servant to bring the grape juice bottle and an empty glass.

"I'll pour a drink for you." At that moment, Christian moved stealthily and tried to pour the grape juice over Elias's head.

Suddenly, a strong wind blew and protected Elias. The wind was strong enough to even make a person stumble. Christian, reeled by the wind, spilled the grape juice on his own clothes. He tried to shake it off, but his clothes had turned purple.