𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

I fell to the floor, panting, hot sweat dripping down my body. The cold cement was a welcome relief against my burning, tingling skin. My back was still sore from arching, and it ached painfully when I tried to pull my boxers on. Luke slowly sat down on the floor next to me, resting his arm on his knees. 

I curled up on the floor, wrapping my arms around myself as I trembled. My whole body hurt, both in a good way and a bad way, and tears streaked my cheeks. I liked what Luke did to me, but for some reason it had wracked me both emotionally and physically. I rolled over and stared up at Luke through a gaze blurred by tears.

Luke slid down onto his stomach. "I'm sorry Kylar, I'm so sorry. I just-" Luke sighed. He reached out and pulled me into his chest. His body was slick with sweat as well, but I closed my eyes and let my body melt into his arms. Luke pressed his lips against my forehead. "I should've asked first, I'm so sorry that I did this to you. Are you alright?"

I shook my head. I wanted to tell him how I felt. I wanted to tell him that I loved him, and that I loved what he did to my body, and that I was just overwhelmed, but all I could do was squeak. I buried further into him, trying my best to use body language to tell him that I wasn't upset. I was more surprised than anything. Luke had been so gently, and I loved the raw feeling of him inside and against me. 

"I-I'm okay," I stammered.

Luke planted soft feather kisses across my forehead, making a trail down the top of my head to my chin. I couldn't help but laugh at the tickly feeling of his soft lips against my skin, much gentler than they had been minutes before. Luke cupped my face in his hand, staring at me with a fond look on his face. "You're so beautiful..." Luke murmured.

I blushed, embarrassed that something so subtle could fluster me despite him just railing me in a dark janitor's closet. "Does this mean that you... that you forgive me? For yelling at you?"

Luke smiled. "Of course it does. I was never mad at you. I wanted to talk to you, but every time I tried my voice got caught in my throat. I didn't know what to say to you, how to show you how much I cared about you. I owe you so much, but you didn't want to listen to me. So... I got a little desperate."

"I'm glad you did," I mumbled. I reached up a hand and knotted my fingers through his soft white hair. "I didn't  have the balls to talk to you. I didn't want to believe you actually liked me... and I didn't want to put you through the struggle of coming out to your friends and shit." I worked my fingers  back and forth through his curly locks. "I thought that if we got together, if I accepted how I felt, than we wouldn't be able to be a normal couple. We'd have to tiptoe around how we felt about each other."

Luke shrugged. "Pretty sure Hayden told everyone I liked you."

I nodded. "Yeah... Oh shit. Hayden. Hayden asked me to come up here with him." I smiled. "I'm glad it was you in here, instead of him. I really wasn't looking forward to doing anything with him..."

Luke scoffed. "I heard him ask you, and it just made me so mad. Like my skin was on fire. Does that make sense? Probably not, but either way it just made me feel wrong. I had to get here before he did. He probably saw it was locked and left. I don't think he knows its us in here."

I relaxed slightly. "I felt the same way when you went to ask Melanie out. I just didn't know then that I liked you in that way... I just thought it was because I cared about how Melanie felt. Is that bad?"

Luke smirked. "I think it's cute."

I groaned into his chest. "Luke I'm so sorry. I know I need to get better at handling my emotions, and giving people chances and crap. All I wanted was to keep myself safe, and I hurt you and Sadie and I've probably hurt Hayden now, too." I looked up at him earnestly. "I promise I'll be better. I swear that I'll work on my feelings, and I'll work on how I handle stuff." I wrapped my arms around him. "I just want to be with you. I want to have a normal relationship."

Luke buried his face into my hair. "Fighting is normal for healthy relationships. People don't always agree on everything, it'd be toxic if they did." Luke inhaled deeply. "Mm... you smell amazing."

"We're sweaty, half-naked, and in a filthy janitor's closet and you care about how I smell?"  I questioned. 

Luke smiled. "Mhm."

"You're ridiculous," I laughed.

Luke bent his head and gave me a quick kiss. I sighed and settled into him. His body was so warm. I loved how snugly we connected, like two pieces of a puzzle. I loved Luke's smell, his taste, his touch. I adored how is tan skin felt beneath my hands, and how his toned body moved beneath my fingertips when I ran them up and down his stomach. I liked making shiver and squirm beneath me, and I liked when he made me shudder under him. 

Luke rubbed my bare back with his hands. "So... does this mean we're together now?"

"Do you want to be?"

Luke pursed his lips and kissed the bridge of my nose. "More than anything."