☯ Going to Earth? ☯

[Edited]

Today Blackpink and BTS were going out with eachother. This is really wired but still, they agreed cause they had no choice.

They're going to the Earth to see if everything is fine there. All of them have decided to be rude and cold with eachother.

At BTS side -

Namjoon - What the fuck is this now? Why do we need to go with them?

Namjoon was pissed off, slightly elevating his voice upon the guard who delivered this message.

Guard - Mr. Han ordered me to deliver this message.

Suga - Call him, right now!

The guard bowed and left while Namjoon, J-Hope and Suga sighed.

Suga - The things are getting out of control now. This is not what we wanted!

J-Hope - Just to save the world, we are doing these things. We won't tolerate it now.

Namjoon - I know what you mean. I know you don't want to Collab. I know everything but one thing that is making everyone helpless is this world.

J-Hope - What do you mean?

Namjoon - We are doing this for the world and we can't back off now. We need to do this!.

Suga - This helplessness is now getting on my nerves. I hate it! I hate those girls!

Mr. Han entered and bowed as the three kings saw him.

Mr. Han - Why you called me here, King?

J-Hope - Would you like to explain me about all of this matter?

Mr. Han - Sure, King! Please have a seat.

The three Kings sat down.

Mr. Han - I am really sorry! I didn't have any other option Kings.

Suga - We didn't ask for your apology. We just want to know the answer to our question.

Mr. Han - Still, I am sorry! Now, you're going out with the Queens because you need to see the Earth is fine or not.

Namjoon - We can do it alone too.

Mr. Han - No, you can't! You don't even know the Earth really well while they control all the elements on the Earth. Please!

J-Hope - But this isn't right! You are taking the advantage of our helplessness.

Mr. Han - Trust me, I am not loving it! I hate it too! This world is making me feel sad too.

Suga - It's the last time we are doing something like this. Although I don't want it but still.

Mr. Han - I am really sorry for all of this!

Namjoon - It's ok! You may leave now.

Mr. Han left while J-Hope was totally burned up with anger.

J-Hope - How can you agree this easily?