☯ Who's That? ☯

[Edited]

Every step they took towards the shadow had an irresistible negativity. Both, Jin and Jisoo felt their powers disabling.

Ignoring it was their biggest mistake, they should've taken an action by that time.

All of a sudden, a quite whimper was heard. As if someone was in pain.

Peeking through the bushes, Jin and Jisoo found a familiar figure. Her palm rested on top of her knee that flowed blood.

Climbing through the bushes, they called her.

Jisoo - Jen, is that you?

She called out and immediately recognising her voice, the familiar figure turned back.

Yeah, that was Queen Jennie.

Jennie - Jisoo?

Confused for a second, Jennie stood up from the ground. And that's when both of them noticed the deep cut.

Jin - Queen Jennie, what is that?

Jennie - Long story, cut short, some sort of dark energy attacked me.

She didn't bother to explain the whole situation, her legs had already been trembling due to the pain.

Jin - Where's Taehyung?

Jennie - He has gone behind that shadow.

Jin - He left you here?

As he was about to accuse Taehyung for leaving Jennie in that condition, he found himself defeated as Jennie came in defence.

Jennie - Well, I told him to go.

Understanding the situation, both of them nodded. Jennie took the support of the long branch of the tree, resting her back on it.

Once again, she quietly whimpered, trying her best to not seem weak.

Jin - Why is he not back till yet?

Jennie - I've no idea.

Taehyung POV -

Lurking through the darkness, I found myself lost for a way. Goddamn it!

*GROAN*

Well, what was that?

Taehyung - Who's that?

Why did I even think that someone would reply? As I was about to move further, the shadow flashed infront of me.

Taehyung - What's up with this shadow?

Seriously, there was no other way I could get out of here. And the biggest regret was that Queen Jennie, I've left her alone.

Taehyung POV end

*GROAN*

That became frustrating for awhile. But Taehyung, at this point, had a bad feeling.

His subconscious mind told him to avoid the danger but soon, he felt himself luring into it.

As he peeked through the bushes, he found the Bunny. I mean King Jungkook..!

Taehyung - Jungkook, is that you?