☯ Devils are back? ☯

As soon as she fell down and hurted her forehead, she started crying.

Taehyung - I warned you but you didn't listen.

Sana - That Jennie! She is the reason for all of this.

Taehyung - Don't drag her in between.

Sana - Oh yeah! I know, you can't hear a bad word about her, right?

Taehyung - Yes, that's true! What can you do?

Sana - Don't worry, she is captured too. Kai must be torturing her very well, you know.

She said and let out a maniac laugh.

Sana - I will come back soon, baby!

Taehyung - Fuck off!

She left from there and Taehyung started to find a way out but he couldn't think of anything. His mind was stuck on her words.

Kai is torturing Jennie? His worst enemy is torturing his happiness. Yes, Taehyung feels happy around her. He loves to tease her, annoy her and everything.

He is ready to admit it and he doesn't care about anything else. He needs to save her and protect her.

Jimin POV -

I am Kidnapped? Is it for real? Ugh this headache is literally eating me. But where am I? This place is too dark.

??? - You awake, honey?

I heard a girl saying this and moved towards me. As soon as she entered the light, I saw her face. Isn't it Mina whom I was told that she has a crush on me?

I know she's a DEVIL too and I hate her as she even threatened me to date or marry any other girl. She is nothing but a pain in ass! I hate her!

Mina - What happened, honey? Why are you looking angry?

Jimin - Cause I am angry. Stfu and release me from here.

Mina - No, never! You are mine and I won't let you go anywhere.

Jimin - Yours? When did this happen? The reality is that I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!

Mina - Don't say that! You are hurting me by those words.

Jimin - You deserve to get hurt, you bitch! Why are you forcing yourself on me?

Mina - Cause I love you! I love you so much, honey!

Jimin - Your love isn't important to me.

She was already standing closer to me and now she kneeled to my level.

Mina - Leave all of it! Let's have some fun, honey.

She said and smirked. I knew what kind of fun. She started touching me. My blood boiled and I warned her.

Jimin - Don't you dare to do that.

I said in my strictest voice to scare her and it worked. She stopped immediately and looked at me with a dissatisfied expression.