☯ Jinsoo? ☯

Jin - The words you heard, sweetie. 'I enjoyed it'.

Jisoo was in utter shock. Her words stuck in her throat refusing to come out.

Jin - Sit down. I need to talk to you.

He commanded her and she obediently followed his command. Jin sat next to her. Jisoo was continuously looking down so Jin held her chin and made her look up.

Jisoo - What do you wanna talk?

She sounded nervous and scared.

Jin - Are you scared?

Jisoo - N-No!

Jin - I hate liars.

He said in a stern voice probably warning her as she understood that what he meant.

Jisoo - I am scared.

She finally blurted out the truth and heard him chuckling.

Jin - I knew it!

Jisoo - What's there to laugh?

She asked annoyed.

Jin - You!

He said and started laughing. Jisoo glared at him and he immediately stopped.

Jisoo - Now who's scared?

She said and chuckled.

Jin - Naughtiness on the peak, I see.

He said and started tickling her.

Jisoo - Jin stop!

She said while laughing hard.

Jin - Apology needed.

Jisoo - I won't!

She said and made the situation worse. Jin's fingers started tickling her even more. She fell on her back on the bed while laughing.

She went a bit far and made it difficult for him to tickle so he also shifted himself up.

Jisoo - You idiot, stop!

She said and pulled Jin's hand towards the other side which made Jin pulled towards the side too. He unknowingly hovered over her.

As soon as she realised what she did, she tried to push him but he was stronger. Honestly, she was having fun too so after one try of resisting she gave up.

His hand grabbed her waist and she blushed. Jin saw it and smirked. He couldn't control himself so he decided to propose her right now.

Jin - I want to tell you something Jisoo.

Jisoo - W-What?

She asked him being really nervous but happy at the same time.

Jin - Jisoo, I like you! No I mean, I love you!

Jisoo's eyes widened as she didn't expect him to say this. She was ready for every statement in this world but not for this. She felt butterflies in her stomach.

Jin - But it's ok if you don't like m-

He couldn't complete his sentence as Jisoo attached her lips to his 'cheeks' not lips.

Jisoo - I love you too Jin!

She said and finally accepted what her heart felt for him. Jin wasted no time and sealed her lips. He kissed her passionately and she gave in too.