𝟎:𝟏𝟔

𝐒𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄

(𝐈 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐂 𝐅𝐑)

╔══════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟖𝐓𝐇
𝟒:𝟏𝟎𝐀𝐌
╚══════╝

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"WE'RE BROTHERS. WE'RE happy and we're singing and we're colored. Du-nuh-nuh-nuh— mmcht Dayvon. Sing it with me."

At the late hour of three in the morning, Siyani laid nearly on top of Von even though his bed was a large California King sized bed. Her face was pressed against his, with her bare leg thrown around his waist and his arm loosely wrapped around her waist.

He had been trying to sleep for the past hour and a half, but for some reason, Siyani wouldn't let him do what he wanted. She kept talking to him, touching him, and kissing him. She just couldn't leave him alone.

In fact, they each took turns being all over each other in the span of the four days back to back that they had been spending together. He meant it when he said they were going to do them, but together.

On his ninety inch smart TV, a re-run of The Wayans Bros on HBO Max played lowly throughout the room, but not too loud, being as though it was the late hour of four in the morning.

She had put it on because it was also one of her comfort shows and she was hoping it would help her sleep better, but it didn't. She was still wide awake.

After getting no response from Von, whose breathing began to slow down and get heavier by the moment, Siyani sighed again, ending the video that she was recording of them on Instagram.

Her thumb ran against his thick brownish-pinkish bottom lip while yet another sigh escaped her mouth. Her thumb and pointer finger then pulled his bottom lip down, immediately seeing the shine of his grills.

She tapped his cheek twice to wake him up yet again and this time, he didn't open his eyes. He just mumbled a quick 'hmm' to let her know that he was listening to probably her hundredth request.

"Can I get a kiss?"

He slightly puckered her lips out for her, causing her to waste no time to hold the side of his face so she could put her lips onto his.

She proceeded with pressing her lips against his for a few seconds before she gradually began giving him multiple quick pecks, in which he had no reaction to.

"Why are you acting like this? Pick me, choose me, love me! Dammit." Another frown dominated her face once she pressed her cheek against his cheek once again, playing with one of his dreads in between her fingers.