𝟎:𝟏𝟓

𝐒𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄

╔══════╗𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟑𝐓𝐇𝟒:𝟒𝟑𝐏𝐌╚══════╝

╔══════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟑𝐓𝐇
𝟒:𝟒𝟑𝐏𝐌
╚══════╝

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"HOW SKINNY DO I ACTUALLY LOOK? Like do I look anorexic?" Siyani finally presented herself to Polo, who looked up from his phone the second he heard her voice speaking to him.

He locked his phone, tossing it beside him on the sofa as he fixated his posture to properly examine her. 

He had bought her a few sets of Skims, some obviously more revealing than others since he chose to buy mainly tank tops and scoop bralettes.

The set she currently had on was a cotton ribbed scoop bralette and the matching tights in the color apricot. Her set was obviously a size xxs, which was perfect because the clothes hugged her so perfectly.

She watched him give her a head to toe overview a few times before biting his lip, meeting her eyes once again. "Come here. I can't een see fa' real."

His muscular tattooed arms that were on display due to his top choice of a white beater extended out to her, which allowed her to walk right into his open arms with a smile.

He wrapped his arms directly under her butt as he took another closer glance at the outfit up close, soon peeking his head to the back so she could see her butt. "Youn look skinny how you think you do. You look good. You be hiding all this fa' what?"

His statement was followed by a brief slap on her ass along with a securing grip of both cheeks. He needed her to himself for sure.

"Polo be careful because my back still hurts when you touch it." She referred to her 3-day old bruise as he gently pulled her into his lap, making her sit down while facing him.

"Ma' fault baby. I wish you woulda' told me soon as dude pulled up. I was finna handle 'dat shit fa' you so quick. On ma' soul." His last statement made his overall comment less serious, resulting in a laugh from Siyani.

"On my soulll!"

The smile remained on her face as he kissed all over her right cheek while she held the back of his head in her hands. "Lemme make you cum real quick 'fore you go."

Releasing his head from her hold, she pushed his head back with a straight face. "No, Polo. 'Cause I just got ready and I'm not starting all over."

Smacking his teeth, he bought all of her 30 inch hair to her opposite shoulder, using the new free space to kiss her neck a few times. "I'm not gon' make you make a mess, Siyani."