𝟎:𝟎𝟓

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

╔══════╗𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐𝟑𝐑𝐃𝟕:𝟑𝟏𝐏𝐌╚══════╝

╔══════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐𝟑𝐑𝐃
𝟕:𝟑𝟏𝐏𝐌
╚══════╝

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Dayvon sighed in annoyance as he gripped the neck to his emerald green t-shirt and pulled it forward so he could feel a little bit more space. He was growing to be claustrophobic while he scanned through his income spreadsheet that was sent in by his accountant.

He had been looking at it for almost half an hour straight and still couldn't figure out how and why almost a hundred thousand dollars was missing from his revenue.

As a business man, he was very careful about his money, no matter how much of it he had. He had multiple streams of income coming from left and right which is why he was so prudent about having his finances under order.

To backtrack just a little bit, Dayvon was what a person would call a true man of business. A connoisseur of money even. He was truly one of the smartest men one would come across.

At the age of only twenty-four, he was a self-signed rapper, the owner of one nightclub in Chicago as well as a strip club in Atlanta, a stock investor, a landowner who owned multiple properties around the country which he sold or rented out. Oh, and a drug dealer. But that was just for fun.

He had a lot on his plate at once but that was exactly how he liked it. He didn't like to feel stagnant. He felt like there was always more to do and that's what he did. A go-getter.

Most people didn't know about everything that he had his foot in but he liked it like that. He wasn't really fond of people knowing his business, especially people he didn't know. He was okay with just being known as a rapper, really.

"Man fuck." He groaned quite loudly, picking up a random apple that was on his desk and launching it at his office door. He didn't even know why it was there, he hated apples.

He logged out of his desktop computer, deciding that he would just leave his office for the day. If he stayed in there for a second longer, his computer would probably be broken and he didn't really feel like buying another one.

He pushed the spinning chair away from his body as he stood up from his seat, maneuvering around his desk so he could leave for the day.

"Bitch ass apple." He kicked the remains of the apple away from the door as he opened it, so he could finally go home. He needed a blunt.

He walked down the long, dimly lit hallway in the upper level of the club, pulling his iPhone 14 out of his pocket so he could check the time.

𝟕:𝟑𝟒𝐏𝐌