𝟎:𝟏𝟒

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

╔══════╗𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟐𝐓𝐇𝟓:𝟏𝟒𝐏𝐌╚══════╝

╔══════╗
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟐𝐓𝐇
𝟓:𝟏𝟒𝐏𝐌
╚══════╝

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"BITCH YOU 'BOUT DUMBER THAN a fuckin' gay ass flamingo in Nebraska. I can't believe 'dis muhfucka. You believe 'em, Louie?" Durk distastefully looked between his phone and his friend that had his feet kicked up on the coffee table without a worry in the world.

"Naw I can't believe it, foenem. Nigga whipped and he ain't 'een get 'da pussy yet. Free ma' homie, man. Free you, ma' heart. Free you ma' heart!"

Running his hand over his low cut hair, Louie then put up a 'X' with his arms, banging them together a few times as he patiently waited for the blunt to be passed back to him.

Ignoring each and every word that was coming out of his friends mouths, Dayvon stared at the message thread between him and Siyani, more importantly staring at the small white text that said 'Read 12:41pm'.

To say he was pissed was a very vague understatement, he was livid. To go out of his way to take someone's life for her as if he was the one who gave it to him, and then be ignored for his generous gesture was absurd to him.

It had happened only two days ago, and what really prompted him to do it was the repeated vision of her bruised jaw that pained her so much from his touch, the constant tears of hers that each held a decimal of the overall pain she was feeling, but more importantly the look in her soft eyes that loudly cried out for his help.

Even if she didn't verbally admit it.

Day after day, he questioned if he was making himself more available to others than he should have been doing, especially since half of the time, others didn't reciprocate even half of the energy he put out.

But it wasn't his fault that he always wanted to help, in any way he could of course. After all, that was the least he could be been doing, compared to all of the bad deeds he had racked on his palette.

As for Siyani, he would always have to go out of his way to do gestures in order for her to see his affection towards her, since her perception on men was so altered. He didn't mind at all though, he liked having to work a little harder in order to get what he wanted. He would never say no to a challenge.

As much as he was up for chasing behind her, he still was a little heated that she wasn't texting him back. What could she have been doing that was taking her attention away from him?

His eyes shifted to the top of the screen as a text from the contact name Shy popped up on the head of the screen, reading a text that he had been waiting to see for the past hour.