CHAPTER: 03 Making a friend

Sorry for the late update as my laptop got damaged by rain. As for bonus, I'll upload two chapters simultaneously to make up for it. ;-)

________

The spacecraft took 36 hours to reach planet number 06. From the comforts point of view, the journey wasn't that much of comfortable for Zaidie, but upon reading Zaiden's expression, it seemed that it wasn't his first ride.

Blue comfy seats separated with each other as compartments for privacy, quick oxygen facilities for emergencies and a very quite atmosphere. It was a breathtaking moment watching their planet leaving behind with several more spacecrafts headed to different directions and heading to another one.

"Why it takes so long with this much advanced technology?". Listening to her query Zaiden can't help but laugh," Are you that eager to reach there? Well, it can't be helped as it is a public spacecraft. If it were soldiery or medical one, it would take only 8-10 hours."

Zaidie got astonished . Although she had imagined that facilities may differ as their social status, but this difference was very large.

The spacecraft arrived at it's destination .

Although it was very difficult for Zaidie to pass that time, but after reaching their, her mind had only one thought 'It was worth reading that novel and arriving here.'

She felt very inevitable and speechless. Many spacecrafts were arranged there in accordance to their arrival and destination. A very very large port where enormous people are entering and leaving. Several security checkpoints and armed soldiers situated for safety.

It felt like future heaven.

"Here, even if you are in crowded places like this, you won't feel any discomfort due to multifarious pheromones. If anyone tries to create any disturbance, those detection devices will send signal to nearby squads and disciplinary actions will be taken", Zaiden said pointing at the detection detection device which now showing green light indicating tha everything is alright. Although it was night time, the marvelous grace of this place wasn't cloaked at all.

On observing everything carefully, many citizens have very different color of their eyes but their hair color are normal like black, various types of brown, various types of blonds or greys.

This added beauty and variety to everyone.

"You sit there, I'll arrange something so that we can head to our accommodations", Zaiden said pointing at the benches and he left.

While waiting for him, Zaidie's attention got focused on a certain figure. He has chocolate cherry hair and on focusing, they were his natural hair. But, onlooking his eyes, they were pitch black colored eyes as like if you stay near them, you'll get drowned. At first glance they'll appear very unrealistic as person with black eyes are quite rare in this novel world.

On sensing someone's gaze, he turned, onlooking the person, he started walking towards her but, before he could reach there, Zaidie left. Her mom was calling.

Although Zaidie was not an introvert, she was tired to do anything.

Considering if possible they'll meet again in the future.

The next morning, they left for their final destination, Remel Medical Institute and Hospital. It's public hospital was situated in city center but this medical institute was in a very secluded and exalted environment.

The morning sun followed by the amazing buildings. The scene was very dazzling.

The valley behind those buildings were giving a magnificent aura. Those dark green mountains and lateral plains where spacecrafts, aircrafts and quick land transport vehicles were resting wasn't common everywhere. Spacecrafts and aircrafts flying in the sky near it gave a lavish touch.