CHAPTER 6

Jason and I stared at each other, I didn't move as if my feet were glued to the ground.

I think people push themselves out of their way when the squad is walking that's why in the morning he bumped into me maybe he was used to that?

It was as if the incident of the morning was repeated they came towards me and they literally pushed me out of their way, I fell to the ground, I got up and I ran in front of them.

I was filled with anger like the morning and I said: "what the heck is your problem?!"

they look at me without saying anything.

and I continue: "In the morning Jason you pushed me to the ground and you didn't even apologize and now it's your whole group?! I really don't understand why people here like you."

Jeremiah looks at me and says: "Hey girl you have the guts to talk to us like that."

I answer without thinking: "You think that you are above everyone because you are a pathetic group of 4 boys, you are mean, heartless and above all dumb."

Jason looks at me and his eyes darken then he says: "Can you stop being in our way?, you don't even know us and you allow yourself to come and insult us!".

I approach Jason our faces were one inch away from each other and I say: "Oh no you have it all wrong, I know one thing about all of you, and you in particular you are assholes."

his friends start looking at me and they were shocked,

I then say: "I'm not a fan of you like all the other girls my eyes are wide open and I noticed that there is nothing to love about you".

I think I was being a bit too mean: "Stay away from me you and your pathetic friends you won't be the people who are going to ruin my year."

I turn and leave, leaving them shocked in the hallways, given their reactions, it seems like it's the first time a girl has spoken to them like that, but it's not my fault, they looked for insults and problems, they think that for all their lives, the girls will be at their feet, well no they have it all wrong they really believe that they have the right to walk straight like kings and we, the so-called servants, have to push ourselves out of their way, they think they are kings.

But there is still one thing that bothers me, why are they more "important" than the others, I don't think it's because they are a group of cute guys yes cute, because there were other groups, they weren't the only group in the boarding school, there were the footballers and the cheerleaders, but it was but the squad that was popular.

Forget everything I said about being invisible this year, staying invisible is still on the list but it's not number 1 anymore, I'll find out why they're so important here.