CHAPTER 13

WEDNESDAY MORNING

After my revenge yesterday I went back to my dorm, and I haven't come out all day.

But today, I wanted people to look at me and say to themselves 'she's the girl who put Jason to shame yesterday, she's not afraid, she takes risks', because it's It's the pure truth, I wasn't going to let him ruin my year, was I?.

I do my routine, wear my uniform, and go out to class.

Ella and I exit our room and make our way to debate class. As we walked down the halls everyone was staring at us, I felt Ella was uncomfortable so I said, "You have nothing better to do but look at us? if you want pictures you can ask you know?!" I say with a smirk rising on my lips.

Ella looks at me with a de-stressed look and she whispers to me: "Don't worry, I'm not that uncomfortable, it's just that it's the first time that people have looked at me so much, I know that I I'm pretty, but at this point I feel like a model." We laugh and I continue: "I think they want autographs." We laugh for a while and make our way to class.

"Hello class." Mr. Edward said. "Take out your homework, and pass it to the front of the class."

I do as he says.

"Today we are going to do an exercise in the form of a game." Mr. Edward continues. "I will choose 2 people who will sit on these two tables, face to face, I will give you a certain amount of time to debate on women's rights, and you shall explain why they are good and bad understood.?"

I don't really like the idea of this debate because we all know that boys think that women's rights are not up to men's rights. But of course it's not true, I hope that I wouldn't be chosen, I can become really aggressive when I hear guys say that they are stronger, or more important, or more beautiful than us, it's honestly pathetic. The teacher finishes preparing the room when he said, "The person who's going to debate the good causes for women's rights is Mia Hastings, and the person who's going to debate the bad causes is Jason Miller." My jaw dropped.

There's no way I'm debating with him, I can see how it's going to be from here, we're going to yell at each other and say bad words, I don't feel like this debate is going to go well, the teacher doesn't know what happened yesterday. that's for sure.

I stand up to go to the front of the class, and sit in the chair in front of Jason, he looks at me with a smirk, and I don't break eye contact. Then the teacher says, "Mia you can start. "

With a mischievous smile on my face I said: "Women must have rights, gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls is not only a goal in itself, but also an essential element of development. sustainability, economic growth, and peace and security." I finish my sentence and Jason looks stressed like he doesn't have the words.

Then he speaks up: "Women are clearly not smart enough to have rights, guys are stronger, prettier and more intimidating." He looks me straight in the eye as if he has a score to settle with me .

The anger begins to rise and I say: "You clearly don't know what you're talking about, you men, you're freaks, you have no heart and you hurt people without even knowing the hardships they've been through." those words came out of my heart and i felt tears fill my eyes but i didn't let them down.

Then Jason replies, "I'm really sorry if you women are sensitive, and do things without even thinking about it first."

I can't take it anymore, the rage runs through my veins and I scream, "AT LEAST I'M NOT ACTING LIKE A BAD BOY WHILE INSIDE I'M BROKEN INTO 10 THOUSAND PIECES, AND ACT AS IF I HAVE NO EMOTIONS, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE STRONG WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL YOUR FRIENDS WHO YOU REALLY ARE!".

Jason looks me straight in the eye, but I take my things and leave the class, everyone is silent they are so shocked by what I say.

I start to walk towards my room when someone grabs my wrist and turns me towards them. Jason looks at me his eyes black with anger: "YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT ABOUT ME!"

I retort: "AH BECAUSE YOU HAD THE RIGHT TO SHAME ME THE OTHER DAY, AND YOU HAD THE RIGHT TO SEE ME PASS OUT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND YOU HAD THE RIGHT TO INSULT ME IN FRONT OF THE PEOPLE, RIGHT?! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW MY PAST. YOU ONLY THINK OF YOURSELF, DON'T CARE IF YOU HURT PEOPLE WHILE YOU'RE HAPPY IT DOESN'T MATTER, DOES IT? ?!"

"STOP TROUBLING ME WITH YOUR PAST IF IT'S THAT IMPORTANT SAY IT!"

"MY PARENTS PUT ME IN THIS BOARDING SCHOOL BECAUSE I WAS GETTING BULLIED EVERYWHERE I WAS, I STARTED HAVING ANXIETY ATTACKS SO MY PARENTS THOUGHT IF I WAS HERE NOBODY WOULD TROUBLE ME, BUT THIS IS IS EVEN WORSE, YOU ARE ONLY HURT ME AND I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE.

I screamed so much that I fell to the ground crying, Jason hugged me, a tear fell from his eyes then he said, "I won't hurt you again I promise, I will stay away from you. ,and if anyone dares to lay eyes on you, I'll kill them, stop crying princess you're hurting yourself even more". I stop crying and Jason takes me back to my room he was carrying me, like a bride, and I fell asleep the second he put me on my bed.

I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER IS IN JASON'S POV