CHAPTER 22

Monday afternoon

Mia's pov

I felt Jeremiah stressing out so I decided to hold his hand, and it worked, I can see him relax, and then he kisses me. We enter the school, and see the headmaster talking on the phone, he is very angry, not a good timing, we trying to get past him without bothering him, no actually without getting caught, we are almost at the end of the corridor when we hear him finishing his very angry conversation, then he turns towards us and makes his way in front of Jer and I. Apparently we weren't this discreet.

"Well hello you two, I'm so glad you found the time to come back to the school!" He says sarcastically with his fake British accent: "I thought you were never coming back!".

Does he think he's funny? he clearly doesn't know what happened, how can a headmaster be so clueless of the current situation?

"Uh yeah, we um had to-"is Jer trying to talk in baby language?

"We had personal problems, we are glad we are back too, so if you can excuse us now, we need to go to our dorms, it's been a long trip."I say confidently. Without letting him talk Jer and I make our way to OUR dorm.

"OKAY, what just happened?"He asked shocked.

"What? you can say thanks, I saved your baby tongue."I say trying to hold back the smirk growing on my lips.

"Come one I wasn't that bad."He says opening the door.

"Yeah we uh um-"I say mimicking him.

"Stop making fun of me!"He says dramatically putting his hand on his chest.

"Well, admit that you are clearly a bad public speaker!"I start tickling him.

"Never!!"He is on top of me tickling me now.

"Jer stop!!!! just admit it!!"I scream happy tears falling down my eyes.

"Fine, I am a bad public speaker."He says sitting side on me.

"You made me laugh so much! I'm crying!"I say dramatically.

"Good to know" He answers putting me on his lap.

"What!! why are you looking at me like that!"I say looking straight into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"You're beautiful" He tells me.

I look down so he can't see me blush, then he puts his hand on my chin making me look at him.

"YOU ARE BLUSHINGGG!!!"he laughs.

"Well next time I won't blush anymore at your compliments if that so."I say crossing my hands on my chest.

He pulls me closer to him and starts kissing me, his soft lips on mine makes me melt, his tongue asks for permission to enter my mouth, permission granted, our soft kiss turned into a make out session, I didn't want to pull back, but I can't go any further, I'm a Christian, I get to the next step once I'm married.

I pull back and say: "We can't go any further sweetheart."

"I know, I know, it's okay it's better to keep it for later."Jeremiah says, we are all Christians, me Jer, Jason, Ella, Mike and Jake, I don't know about the others but yeah I'm happy that he respects my choice.

We decide to go to sleep, we have class tomorrow, I hope everything goes well.

Hey guys I know this is a short chapter so I will be posting another one today! Thanks for your kind messages! I am so happy that you like this book!