Thirty two - Long lost twin sister

Noah Jordan's POV:

Our teeth clashed and our tongues fought for dominance. Everything about this kiss was different than our last one. It was hot and wild. Sarah wrapped her arms around my neck, I ran my fingers over her spine, eliciting a shiver and moan from her, and held her against me tightly. She tasted like lemon and mints from her tea with a hint of her sweetness. I was slowly turning into an addict and never wanted this moment to end. I groped the flesh of her ass and she jumped on me, curling her legs around my waist.

My mind spun in circles. My legs move aimlessly till I hit something soft and I pinned her down on our bed. Sarah gasped and I mounted over her, trailing wet kisses all over her face.

"Noah," she moaned as I bit a sensitive spot on her neck. Her fingers brushed everywhere on my body. My lips moved down from her neck to her chest. My tongue circled around her nipple and I watched her eyes roll back. "Noah."

I caught her nipple between my teeth and pulled it gently. Her back arched and I wrapped my hand around her neck. Her hips wiggled for contact, so I nested my erection between her legs, earning a loud moan from her.

"Oh God, Noah, yes. Touch me more."

I kissed the valley between her breasts, squeezing them with my other hand and burying my face between them. "Baby, I am touching you."

She rocked her hips against mine. I let out a harsh grunt. Breathe, Noah. Control yourself. "Hold me close," her fingers tugged my shirt, so I pulled them over my head, and tossed them on the floor. The warmth of her body pressed against mine wasn't enough for both of us. "Noah. I want you close."

Her hard nipples brushed against my torso and I groaned softly. "Baby, I am close to you."

"Closer," she moaned.

I kissed her with everything I had got. Her hands raked my hair. I grabbed them and pinned them to her sides, entwining our fingers. I could feel her heart pounding inside her chest as things began to heat between us. The air around us was thick and heavy in tension and we were ready to suffocate in it. Despite the television being on and running loud, all I could hear was the sound of her pants and the moans she made while writhing in need under me.

"Noah, more. I want more."

Her foot moved and rubbed my over raging hard on which made me go insane on her touch, while her other foot went past it and moved around my navel. Fuck. My grip around her fingers tightened, my jaw clenched and my eyes nearly rolled back in pleasure. If she kept doing that, I was going to come like an inexperienced teenager touching myself for the first time.

"S-Sarah... don't..."

Cold air hit my thighs and I immediately pulled away from her in shock. I looked down and saw my pants dangling around my knees. I was only in my boxer shorts.

"Did you just unbuckle my belt with your foot?"

Sarah looked like a deer caught in headlights. "No," she answered, looking everywhere except at me. "I did it with my toes."

"How are you so fucking talented?" I kissed her again till we both were breathless. "You fucking amaze me."

"I-It's all about the right a-angles and... oh." I sucked her neck. Hard. And had the pleasure of listening to her words turn into gibberish and tiny whimpers. I ran my hands all over her body till I reached the outline of her underwear and hooked it with my fingers. Sarah froze. I bit my lower lip as I took a moment to admire the beauty in front of my eyes. Why did she have to look so fucking irresistible? Her skin was flushed and red with hickeys covering her neck, and her chest heaved with every breath she took, catching my special attention on her taut nipples. I noticed Sarah squeezing her legs, her inner thighs slick in moisture. I smiled to myself. I did that to her.