Chapter 56:- Caught

Aarushi's pov

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a voice behind me.

"What are you doing?"

And my phone slipped from my hand, grabbing Rajveer's and Radhika's attention.

I abruptly turned around to find Shanaya there, with her hands fold against her chest.

Before I can pick up my phone, Shanaya did. My heart was now thumping wildly in my chest.

Shanaya looked into the phone and could see the recording going on.

"Shanaya?" Rajveer called out her name.

"Yes, I am coming with a surprise." Shanaya answered and looked at me. She grabbed my arm and lead me inside the room.

"You?" Rajveer was surprised to see me there because he clearly remembers I was unconscious.

Radhika looked at Rajveer.

"You said she was unconscious." Radhika questioned but before Rajveer could answer, Shanaya spoke.

"Wait wait. Here is your answer." Shanaya told Radhika and handed her the phone in which she played that video which Aarushi recorded.

Radhika and Rajveer both saw the video.

Then Radhika started checking my phone. She went into WhatsApp and saw the chats with Abhinav, I guess by seeing her reaction. All the photos all the proofs and everything was now in front of her.

At this moment I was cursing myself for not deleting anything because I too wanted to keep the proof to myself just to be on the safer side.

But I never thought that this moment will come.

I was confident that I will gather all the proofs but now? Now how I will inform Abhinav?

"Done!!" Radhika said while smiling brightly.

"I deleted everything. Every proof. Now what you will do dear??" Radhika asked as she approached me.

Is she out of her mind??? Abhinav already saw the messages hours ago so even if she deletes it then too Abhinav will still have the proofs with him.

I started taking steps back but Shanaya pushed me in front and I stumbled.

Radhika lovingly placed her hand (palm) on my cheek and spoke.

"Why are you doing so much hardwork? Just let everything be on its own. Why do you want to mess with us? Why can't you see my happiness, Aarushi?" Radhika slided her hand to my throat and gripped it hard.

"Say Aarushi. Why?? Do you also wish to go to your mother? Say! Now why are you silent? " Radhika shouted and on the other hand I was having hard time breathing.

I was trying to get myself free from Radhika.

"Easy easy. Why to kill her so easily?" Rajveer said and got me out of Radhika's grip.

I coughed hard.

"I want to see her yearn for life. I want to see Abhinav yearn for her. That scene will give so much peace." Rajveer said and kept his hand on his heart.

"But how?" Shanaya asked getting excited.

Radhika was holding my arm tightly so that I don't run away. And also even if I tried then Rajveer is there. He won't let me go that easily. Not this time.