Chapter 65:- Ayansh's fear

Aarushi's pov

Ayansh was looking at his mumma with teary eyes and was sobbing.

Aarushi was now 5 months pregnant.

Aarushi was looking at him helplessly.

She then looked at Abhinav who too was thinking about how to make him stop crying.

He was crying because he can't hug his mumma and now she can't even pick him up because of her baby bump.

He felt as if now his sibling is coming into this world, he is getting far from his mumma.

He feels that they all will love his sibling more than him.

Yes, he was excited for a sibling but he didn't knew that he would have to face this too.

"Ayansh, don't cry baby. Soon you will be able to hug me." Aarushi said with a smile so that he get convince but......

"No mumma! You will love my sibling more than me. You will forget me. You will not even play with me like you are doing right now. You won't pick me up. You will also leave me like my mumma did." That's it.

He burst into tears at the thought of losing her other mumma too.

Aarushi's eyes became teary.

Abhinav has to be strong. He has to comfort his son and his wife.

He quickly made the crying Ayansh sit in his lap.

He once glanced at Aarushi and saw her looking at her baby bump while thinking something.

"Did I take the wrong decision?? I shouldn't have planned for a baby?? Ayansh was more than enough for me, right ? then why did---- " Aarushi was questioning herself mentally with her hand on her baby bump. But in middle Abhinav's voice brought her back from her thoughts.

"Aarushi? " He called out her name and as Aarushi looked up at him, he shaked his head as no and a tear slipped from her eyes, which she wiped quickly.

Abhinav knew it very well that what she might be thinking right now. He doesn't want her to take any kind of stress. Nor he wanted her to overthink about anything.

"Ayansh, what you are thinking is not true. Me and your grandparents are there to play with you. But right now your mumma needs to take care of the baby which is growing inside her tummy, right? You know your mumma told me that my Ayansh is a very good boy and he will protect his sibling. He will be a very great and responsible elder brother. Do you want to prove her wrong?? " Abhinav asked Ayansh and till now Ayansh had stopped crying.

He was thinking about all of the things his papa said. His mumma would be so proud of him when he will be a very good elder brother.

"Mumma, don't worry. When my sibling will come into this world, I will take care of him/her. I will be a very good brother. I will play with him/her. I will protect too."  Ayansh assured Aarushi and Aarushi smiled, controlling her tears.

He got up from his Papa's lap and went towards Aarushi. He carefully placed his hand on her Mumma's belly and started talking to it.

"Hello sibling. I am Ayansh, your elder brother. Come out soon. We will play together. I will share my chocolates and toys too with you. Bye bye. Good night and don't be naughty and don't trouble mumma." Ayansh expressed his feelings.

"Papa, will you please tell me that rabbit and tortoise story??" Ayansh requested and Abhinav nodded his head while smiling. They both went away from there to Ayansh's room.