Two lies and a truth

The day before Jimin called Taehyung. (This is supposed to take place before the previous chapter)

Jimin was going to get discharged today. His injuries hadn't been serious only a slight concussion. He was advised to rest for a week so the episode he was supposed to be in was shifted from 1st to 3rd. The shooting for the third episode will be starting 2 weeks later.

"I am sorry director Han."

"No no it's alright it's not your fault you just rest so you are healthy soon."

"Yes and don't worry about anything else everything is under control. We should have taken better measures to prevent accidents."

Shin-ae added.

Honestly the Han father and daughter duo were just relieved Jimin hadn't sued them for it. They were a little scared of his elder brother which is why they purposefully avoided telling him about the accident. Their show was just starting to get popular they didn't want to offend anyone.

"Yes sunbaenim.. you mustn't worry and focus on getting better."

J.J who had accompanied the father daughter duo to visit Jimin to the hospital added.

At first director Han was a little confused as to why J.J insisted on coming along but he guessed J.J just wanted to show a good face and gain benefits because the Park family definitely could give him very good resources.

Jimin was a little uncomfortable. He still couldn't believe that he was not Jungkook, J.J looked 90% similar. From afar especially it was impossible for Jimin to differentiate but people who were close to Jungkook could tell him that J.J's  smile and the shape of his nose were totally different from Jungkook. Jimin had seen Jungkook up close only once so it was impossible for him to know the difference.

"So we will leave now you take a good rest."

Director Han turned around to leave.

"Ah- actually director you can leave first I'll have a quick chat and follow you."

Director Han had suspected J.J of wanting to show face and this confirmed his suspension which he didn't see any harm in so he nodded and left.

As soon as they left the smile on J.J's face dropped and a very hateful expression replaced it.

"So you are the one and only Park Jimin."

Jimin was already uncomfortable but now being alone with him he could hear his heart beat loud and clear. He wasn't sure what but something was wrong with him.

Jimin didn't answer him mostly because he wasn't sure what to say

"My name is Jeon Junghoon. Jungkook was my twin brother."

Jimin's heart dropped at the mention of Jungkook's name. Jimin always avoided anything that had to do with Jungkook and he wanted to avoid Junghoon too.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing really...I just wanted to see the reason he died."

Jimin's head started to spin. Jungkook was dead?.... because of him?

"Looking at your face it looks like you didn't know..."

Junghoon let out a small mocking laugh.

"You really didn't know...my brother killed himself on your wedding day. He loved your husband to death. You are the reason he died because of your mean little trick."

Jimin's breath started becoming shorter it became harder to inhale.

"You know my brother wanted to be a painter. He even got accepted into his dream art school but the acceptance letter came a little too late. Because of your greed my innocent brother was killed and framed. It wasn't enough that he was already dead your mother in law even made him into a criminal. The police wanted to close the case and your in laws wanted Jungkook's name to be dragged through the mud....."

There were tears rolling down Jimin's face and chocking him. He couldn't say a word.

"I just wanted to make sure you knew because at the end of the day it was all because of you. You are the only reason your family went to such extent to make sure you wouldn't know the truth. They didn't want to hurt your feelings...it's ridiculous because you hurt somebody's feelings beyond repair. I would have rather killed myself than do something so horrible to anyone."

Junghoon took a deep breath calming himself down.

"Let me tell you something Park Jimin I'll never forgive you. I might be just a rookie now but I'll make sure you fall...I hope you remember that."

With that he was out.

Jimin on the other hand felt like somebody had stabbed him in his heart. The only sentence that he could think of was..

You are the reason Jungkook died.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I killed him