I love you...be mine

A white truck sped past him and parked infront of his car, Jimin's driver pressed the break and Jimin almost fell out of his seat.

"What the.."

A big tall man got out of the truck and approached his car. Jimin was instantly alerted the man looked like bad news

"Park Jimin...you need to come with me your husband is in danger..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Junghoon was happy..
He hadn't felt this way since his father started his little affair. He hated when his parents fought, he hated when his father beat his mother, he hated when Jungkook cried. Even when he killed Jungkook he made sure it wasn't painful.

He will say he loved his brother but not more than himself. He wouldn't mention the fact that he was jealous of his twin who had managed to become a better person and go to college even after having a dark past.

He hated jealous how easily Jungkook had cut ties with him as if he wasn't breathing because of Junghoon.

Jungkook's life was Junghoon's.

Jungkook's owed his life to his twin.

Junghoon had saved him so everything that was Jungkook's was his.

Junghoon always believed that but after a fight Jungkook left him and moved away.

It took Junghoon almost two months to search Jungkook again and in the meantime he committed more than 3 murderers.

Junghoon was smart he usually never left any evidence but that day he was drunk while going after that girl in the club.

As soon as he sobered the next day he knew he had fucked up and so the search for Jungkook became more intense.

Junghoon had saved Jungkook's life when they were right so when he showed up and asked Jungkook to go to jail for him he had expected his twin to readily agree but instead he was met with disappointment.

Not only Jungkook refused to take the blame for him he had also refused to ever see him again.

Junghoon was filled with rage and asked his brother what was the reason that he refused to take the blame for him, the answer Jungkook gave changed the whole course of Junghoon's life.

Taehyung..

The reason was Taehyung...

Jungkook didn't want to separate from Taehyung and he intended to never let Taehyung see his dark past so he was hell bent on ignoring his brother's insane demand.

Junghoon was livid...

After he Killed his brother he went on a hunt to find the guy his brother had refused him for...

The plan was to kill the guy but Junghoon fell in love instead and since that day all he did was to get Taehyung and now that he had his love tied up in the bed next to him, he was the happiest person on earth. Soon Park Jimin will be gone too and he won't have any more rivals.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Quill had a low IQ, he was slower than the average person which is why even his parents threw him away and that is how he ended up in a human trafficking den.

Junghoon saved him from a terrible faith and it was his time to save Junghoon.

Quill wanted Junghoon to stop destroying his own life. He wanted to him to live and be happy like in the past when they explored abandoned places. The time before Junghoon became obsessed with Taehyung, before Junghoon became a murderer.

He didn't know if what he was going to do could be forgiven but this was the only way he could think of.

He glanced at Jimin, his hand clamped in nervous, eyes darting around looking for his destination.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin wanted to cry.