𝕮⃟Hapter 29

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 29: HE WOULD NEVER ADMIT IT

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

When the old butler first learned that Xiao Qingyang could refine potions, he was stunned for a whole day.

He had followed the young mistress to the Xiao family when she got married and had been with them since childhood. He knew the true situation of the young master better than anyone else, and he cared for the young master more than anyone else.

The young mistress came from a family of alchemists, and they were once highly regarded in the capital star. The young mistress herself had the highest spiritual power level and potential in the family. As the child of the young mistress, the young master naturally carried great expectations.

However, when the young master was born, his spiritual power and physique were both at the E-level, only one level higher than the lowest F-level. He was nothing more than a waste, worse off than an ordinary person.

Since that time, the status of the young mistress and the young master in the Xiao family plummeted. They led a difficult life, especially after the young mistress passed away. The young master was often bullied, and his supposed father turned a blind eye, allowing the young master to be mistreated. Eventually, they were unjustly driven out of the Xiao family and ended up on this remote and desolate planet.

The old butler harbored deep resentment towards the Xiao family. If it weren't for Xiao Honghui's deceitful words that deceived the young mistress, she wouldn't have died prematurely, and the young master wouldn't have suffered so much humiliation.

However, even if the old butler wanted to seek revenge for the young mistress and the young master, he was powerless to go against a behemoth like the Xiao family. Moreover, he had to take care of the young master. He could only temporarily swallow his anger and take good care of the young master.

The heavens have eyes, and good people will eventually be rewarded. The master and the young mistress were such kind and capable individuals, so how could their descendant, the young master, truly be a waste?

Now the young master not only recovered his spiritual power but also became an alchemist. Without any guidance, he was able to refine potions on his own. Such talent would be highly regarded even on the capital star.

When the Xiao family drove them out because the young master had no spiritual power, if they knew that the young master had become an alchemist now, their expressions would be absolutely priceless.

The old butler felt a deep sense of relief and joy for the young master and the young mistress.

The Du family would never be extinguished.

The Du family would eventually restore its former glory!

Those who once framed them, pushed them into a well, and mocked them would not be let off!

...

The old butler was about to go upstairs to see what the young master was doing, but Little Golden Dragon beside him was even faster. It swiftly darted up to the second floor and quickly came back down, pressing its small paw against the old butler's leg to stop him from going further.

The old butler had been with Little Golden Dragon for about a month now and knew that the little dragon was highly intelligent. It understood human speech and could even engage in simple thinking.

Its current behavior clearly indicated that it was preventing him from going upstairs because the young master was busy up there, and it wasn't suitable to disturb him.

Therefore, the old butler decided not to continue upstairs and said, "Then I'll put away the food. We can eat when the young master comes down."

Long Jingze saw the old butler enter the kitchen, so he quickly returned to the bedroom, planning to keep an eye on Xiao Qingyang as he refined the potions.

Xiao Qingyang often caused explosions while refining potions. Although he wouldn't be injured, Long Jingze couldn't help but worry. It was better to keep an eye on him rather than let him out of sight.

Of course, he would never admit these thoughts.