𝕮⃟Hapter 73

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 73: STRENGTH ENCHANTMENT POTION

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"Just hold on for a few more minutes; we'll be there soon," Lin Weiran encouraged the two of them.

Sure enough, after about ten more minutes of walking, the group finally caught sight of a flowing river, which excited everyone greatly.

Although they had been camping in the wilderness before, this was the first time they felt such excitement.

Xiao Qingyang and Gu Xiaotian were the most thrilled among them. When they saw the river, their legs couldn't hold them any longer, and they immediately lay down on the ground, reluctant to get up.

Lin Weiran and the others knew that it had been a tiring day for both of them. One was an alchemist (pharmacists), and the other was a cook, neither of whom had a particularly robust physique. Yet, they had walked such a long way together. Their perseverance alone was enough to earn admiration.

"Both of you rest here for a while; we'll go set up the tents," Lin Weiran said, then turned to Zheng Kainan, the specialist in mech repairs, and said, "You can rest here too. The four of us are enough."

Zheng Kainan didn't hesitate and sat down with Xiao Qingyang and the others.

Although his physical condition was slightly better than the other two, he had also reached the point of extreme exhaustion after walking for so long.

Indeed, Lin Weiran and the others were highly efficient. Not only did they quickly set up the tents, but they also managed to find some wild vegetables and mushrooms similar to the ones Gu Xiaotian had picked at noon.

"We don't recognize any others, so let's make do with these for tonight. Tomorrow, we can look for something else," Gao Lingqi said somewhat apologetically.

They didn't have many demands when it came to food. After all, they were used to consuming nutritional supplements. Being able to eat natural food was already considered fortunate. However, Gu Xiaotian and Xiao Qingyang, who were accustomed to enjoying delicious meals every day, might feel a bit dissatisfied eating the same thing twice in a row.

But Gu Xiaotian and Xiao Qingyang were not the type to be picky. Having something to eat was good enough for them. Who would complain?

After everyone finished dinner, the night had completely fallen, and they could only wait until the next day to search for Xu Kaiyang and the others.

"Qingyang, Xiaotian, Kainan, you three go to sleep first. Tonight, the four of us will take turns keeping watch," Lin Weiran arranged the night's watch schedule.

Gao Lingqi and the others had no objections. After all, they had indeed walked a long distance today, and Xiao Qingyang and the others were starting to feel fatigued. If they continued to keep watch, they might not be able to move forward tomorrow.

Xiao Qingyang and the other two didn't refuse, mainly because their bodies weren't up to the task. In order not to slow down the group, they had no choice but to obediently rest.

However, this was only the first day. In the future, they would also have to take turns keeping watch. If they couldn't contribute to the battle or even the night watch, then they would be of no use.

To be helpful, their physical condition had to be stronger. However, enhancing their physique wasn't something that could be achieved overnight, and even if they started training now, it would be too late.