𝕮⃟Hapter 34

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 34: SPIRITUAL POWER AND SECRETS

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"Xiao Long, what's wrong? Did you catch a cold?" Xiao Qingyang, upon hearing Long Jingze's sneeze, asked with concern while gently holding him in his arms.

Long Jingze, who had finally calmed down, felt the warmth emanating from the other person's body, causing his heart to beat faster once again. His entire body rapidly transitioned from a golden color to a rosy pink.

Seeing the change in the little golden dragon, Xiao Qingyang was instantly taken aback and hurriedly called out to the old housekeeper, "Grandpa Du, Xiao Long is sick, catching a cold and running a fever."

In Xiao Qingyang's past life as a cultivator, he rarely suffered from the illnesses that affected ordinary people. Although he had a frail body in this life, he rarely fell ill due to his daily exercise routine. His understanding of illnesses was mostly theoretical, knowing that sneezing indicated a cold and feeling hot indicated a fever, both of which were now exhibited by the little golden dragon.

Thus, Xiao Qingyang believed that Xiao Long was indeed sick. Holding the little dragon tightly, he hurriedly rushed to the living room, wanting the versatile robot to help with the examination.

No matter how much Long Jingze shook his head to object, it had no effect. In the end, he simply gave up and nestled in Xiao Qingyang's embrace, allowing him to lead the way to find the robot for the examination.

Lately, he had often felt discomfort in his heart. Perhaps he was truly sick, and having an examination done would be good. Long Jingze thought dejectedly.

However, the result of the robot's examination was that Long Jingze's body was in excellent condition, even the injuries he had previously suffered had healed. Apart from the ruptured transformation core, which couldn't be restored so he could change back to human form, everything else was fine.

"Are you sure there's no illness?" Xiao Qingyang asked.

"Everything is normal," the robot replied in a mechanized voice.

"Well, that's good. Thank you, Number Three," Xiao Qingyang expressed his gratitude sweetly.

"You're welcome," the robot replied.

Knowing that Long Jingze wasn't sick, Xiao Qingyang felt much more relaxed. He was about to put him down when suddenly, he froze in place, not moving at all.

Long Jingze felt puzzled and looked up, only to find Xiao Qingyang wearing an expression of extreme astonishment, as if he had seen something unimaginable. His entire being seemed to have frozen, his face filled with a look of shock.

Long Jingze followed his line of sight, but apart from the air, there was nothing to be seen.

"Aoao..." Long Jingze called out to Xiao Qingyang.

Normally, whenever he called like this, the other person would surely respond. However, today there was no response whatsoever.

"Aoao..." Long Jingze extended his short little claws and pushed Xiao Qingyang, attempting to snap him out of it. But still, there was not the slightest response.

Now, Long Jingze started to panic. He quickly jumped out of Xiao Qingyang's embrace and circled around him, constantly tugging and pulling, but he received no response at all. Helpless, Long Jingze ran outside, intending to find assistance.