3{Second home}

(More explanatory then smutty| longer chapter)
*slightly edited*

Not even thirty seconds Staring at the couple in front of me, whatever Venus said went through one ear and out the other.

'Venus' previously known to me as 'mystery girl' looks back at me expectantly. Her head is tilted as 'Toby' the guy who was just on his knees has his hands on Her hips and His head hides in the side of Her neck as She plays with His hair.

Let me tell you Toby on His knees looked good but trust and believe He is a lot taller off of them. When I say a lot I mean a lot.

Racking my brain for an excuse as to why I was watching them while playing with myself was honestly way more difficult than I think 'Venus' would realize. Especially because I had no idea why I did it.

"Uh, I-I- I'm new here" I stuttered out, settling on that excuse.

Venus smiles at me, Genuinely?

"It's nice to meet you 'new here' This is Tobias or Toby ". She said tilting her head towards Toby, amusement dancing in Her eyes as my face must have shown my realization of Her previous question of what my name was and then responding with 'I'm new here'.

"No, no that's not what I m-" She cuts me off by saying "give me your hand" She says holding Her clean one out. 

Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, I figured this can't get any weirder I hand Her my clean hand, but it response She just shakes Her head as if saying no, and nods Her head to my other hand, which I then held out for Her.

Her palm feels warm as She holds my wrist in it. Using Her opposite hand She caresses Toby's  cheek, whispering something in His ear.

He lifts His head up and looks at me, His face is flushed red and His glasses are slightly tinted possibly as a result of all his heavy breathing from before. Venus' fingertips holding his jaw slightly while smiling at him.

In order to put an end to this awkwardness I decided to open my mouth and try my best not to say something stupid."My name is-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence as I feel my pointer fingers are suddenly wrapped in warmth, as I watch the source of this sudden feeling with my eyes widen and my eyebrows up to the ceiling.

Toby had sucked my fingers into his mouth, licking off any and all excess of cum on my fingers. Unknowingly also sucking off any leftover piss and cum from my earlier interaction with professor Clarke.

What is one supposed to say in a time like this??

"Y-you're basically eating piss and cum.." I muttered under my breath feeling he had a right to know, but unwilling myself to speak the words out loud at full volume.

Venus finally looks back at me, still smiling, and says "Oh trust me, He knows" turning Her head back to Him and giving Him a kiss on the cheek.

Gently pulling my fingers from His mouth, he frowns slightly, and quickly hides His face back in Venus' neck, so quick I almost didn't even catch it. "She tastes so good" I think I hear Him say, but I don't mention it. There's a high chance I just imagined it.

"So, you were saying?" She says tilting her head in question. "Your name is..?" She starts for me

"Sailor." I responded semi honestly

"You certainly don't get wet like one" She muttered under Her breath

"What?" I asked unsure that I heard her correctly, "Nothing." She simply responds.

"You seem very confused on our dynamic" She made Her observations known.

"I meant it, when I said I'm new here" I said facing the floor tucking a loose curl of my hair behind my ear.

Feeling my head get lifted by her fingers, I shyly look at Her, feeling a lot like Toby right now, shy and attracted to Her.

"We'll explain it to you, follow me" She says as She grasps my hand putting Hers in mine, as Toby puts His hand on Venus' lower back to guide Her.

After turning down the hall, I find us at two armchairs and a potted plant in the corner of an another empty hallway.

I sit down on one, crossing my legs on the chair , across from me Venus sits on Toby's lap, facing me with Her legs on each side of His. Her arms on top of His which reside wrapped around Her waist.

"I'm assuming you didn't read the book" She says.

"What book?" I ask, as I am confused and have no idea about what She's talking about.

"The book they give you when you get to the administrations office? The whole book is basically a warning on the school's activities" She starts, "It's to ensure that people don't be shocked or weirded out to the point where they report the school. So they don't get confused..Like you are." She finished.

"I kind of just wanted to get to class after seeing people just pissing out in the open" I said.

"Oh well in that case, I'll try to explain. The school doesn't really have rules, They believe that the people who attend it should be able to be comfortable as if They were at home, like a second home" she shrugs slightly.

Toby whispers something in Her ear while glancing at me.

"Seeing as you didn't read the book, want to tell me how you had gotten piss on your fingers?" She said while unzipping Toby's pants, and pulling His cock out.

When I go to look behind Her, Toby's eyes were already fixed on mines.

Hearing the sound of a liquid falling, I look down to see Toby's twitching cock, letting out His stream steadily, right there into the ground. Quickly looking back up, I accidentally catch both of their eyes and start to notice how interesting my nails are.

"It's okay," I hear a smooth, slightly deep, voice say, looking up in confusion on who said that, I quickly realize it was Toby."You can look" He finished His sentence.

Toby sounds very different from when He's talking normally to when He's begging to eat His girlfriend out.

Clearing my throat, I glided my eye from His down to my nails again, trying to be as sneaky as I could while watching His cock let out all His piss.

"Uhm, I asked to go to the bathroom because I was nervous and the professor" I paused for a moment thinking back to his exact words " He um, used me as his? " I finished, my recollection sounding more like a question if anything.

"Did you cum" She asked, I looked up in shock, seeing her bite her lip trying and failing to conceal a smile.

"I-yea, but that's not the point" I tried to explain, "How many times did you cum today alone?" She asked, Her eyes twinkling with excitement,

"Twice" I murmured looking back at my nails, seeing Toby's cock twitching as His stream slows down and His cock started to get harder

"We can't have that", She said "we need to make your first day memorable."

~~
The end<3