15{Meetings}

(Update 3/3)

Sailors pov

Once we reached Venus' office, Toby was already inside, sitting at her desk on the laptop despite us only being five minutes behind him.

At our entrance he turns to us and smiles "I see Sailor has become so infatuated with us that she has decided to start matching outfits with us" Toby says with a light laugh

It's now that I take the time to see what they are wearing and how it is in coordination with my outfit.

I'm not wearing anything special, a simple matching baby blue set with white air forces that are dirtier than I'd like to admit.

Despite this I still seem to be matching with Toby who is wearing a white button up shirt, with a matching baby blue vest on top. He's Wearing black cargo pants which I'm starting to feel is his style. Baggy clothing.

We are both matching with Venus who is in a simple baby blue dress with a gold chain around her slim waist.

Venus hums in agreement "I guess our relationship is already to that point" she says smiling at me

"We are in a relationship ?" I ask Venus cautiously

"Depends how tonight goes" she responds "Tonight?" I question.

Instead of answering my question she just walks forward into the office and places me on Toby's lap.

Once she does he pulls away from the laptop and wraps an arm around my waist, showing off his pearly whites to me.

"Can you do my hair again?" I ask, My brown curls were still in the braids he did yesterday, but I didn't get the chance last night to wrap up my hair to avoid all these flyaways.

I would've had I not been distracted by Venus last night but, I'm not going to play the blame game out loud, I'd rather stay off punishment.

His smile gets even brighter if possible, "I'd love to" he responds standing up with me on his hip walking towards the closet door.

Gah! I swear with these two, I never touch the ground!

"Make it quick you two, you have 20 minutes till the meeting and we need 5 of them to walk to there board room." Venus says walking to the seat we just stood from just as Toby places me down on the vanity chair.

He takes off the clear rubber bands on the end of the braid before taking down the braid itself then the silk scrunchie holding it.

He sprays water on my hair before taking the same brush he had previously opened yesterday and used on me, to brush the hair out.

The curls on my hair are not wet. The water going down in a spiral as he brushes through them.

He used his hands to make a make shift ponytail before he uses his pointer finger to take a curl and let it fall in the front of my face. He does the same thing to the side pieces of my hair, allowing curls to frame my face.