18{Good Morning}

Venus' pov

Wet kisses pulled me out of my sweet dream of Sailor sitting on my face.

I felt a weight pressed down on my hips, a shadow casting over my face.

Wet kisses were being placed on my jawline, I let out a quiet moan in content.

My arms and reach out to catch the hips of the source of this feeling. Based of the size, the lighter amount of weight on me, and the gasp let out before they giggle and continued to kiss my neck, Sailor has gotten into a much better mood and is extremely confident this very morning.

I tilted my head to the side as she placed another kiss right below my ear. I let out a pleasured hum in response. I open my eyes with little to no problem thanks to the black out blinds that are shielding my eyes from the bright five-nineteen am sunlight, as the clock in front of me reads.

The light in the room is minimal, as the only sources are the lights from the Backlight bed frame and Mirror. The back light mirror shining from the closet door that's cracked open.

I slide my eyes from the clock and to the sneaky little girl laying on top of me.

Her eyes are wide awake, not a trace of sleep in them. She stares at me through hooded eyes, with an emotion I can't identify.

Her hair is no longer in the two braids it was before, now in a messy bun, curls framing her face. She's still in the light grey two piece I dressed her in yesterday.

I watch as she leans back, resting her bottom on my pelvis and her hands on my stomach. She smiles at me, "Good morning" she says, her soft voice void of any tiredness, filled with lust and desire.

"Good morning" I respond back, my voice raspy, full of sleep and slightly amused by this new version of Sailor.

"What's gotten into you this morning?" I ask as I trail my hands up and down her sides.

She leans forward placing her hands by either side of my head and slowly grinds her hips down on me as she places another kiss on my neck.

"I had a very good dream" she purred by my ear. Moving down on me, her breath fans on my neck before she places another kiss on my skin, this time sucking the flesh and biting it softly.

"Yeah?" I smirk watching Her as She leans back, still rolling Her hips She throws Her head back slightly closing her eyes letting out a soft moan.

Opening her eyes, She bites Her lip as She nods at me, humming in agreement.

"It made me so wet" She says, licking Her lips , looking down at me before She asks "Can I touch you? Pretty please?"

I lift a brow in response, "you're touching me right now baby"

She giggles and shakes her head at me before resting it one side "I wanna touch you," she starts as she trails her hand up from my stomach to the bottom part of my boobs before moving them back "Elsewhere." she finishes,  moving her hand down to the band of my underwear through my nightgown

I smiled at her and nodded "You can touch me whenever you want to pretty girl."

She bit her lips before grabbing a handful of each of my boobs, moaning at the touch, speeding up her pace as she grinds slightly faster than before.

I sit up slowly, moving back towards the bed frame, gripping her hips and pulling her closer to me as she moves her hands from my boobs to my shoulders.

"When I woke up from my dream, I found the perfect little thing to help me" she smiles, looking off to the side.

Following her gaze, I find myself looking at Toby, whose dick is hard in his tight fit boxers as he sleeps unaware of what's going on with our pretty girl right now.