𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲: going home

𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮10:00 pm

𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮
10:00 pm

Sora looked up at the sky, wondering how did she end up here of all places. The only important person in her life set her free, let her go. 'does he even want me back?' she thought bitterly.

She knew it's too complicated to be with him, he and she both knew that but at the moment, did they care? Certainly not, yet now here they we're paying the price of those lovely moments.

It's a nightime, she's still walking in the streets, she looked around, seeing some street people either smoking or sleeping. She would rather steal than sleep in the streets like a peasant.

Speaking of stealing, she look at her black leather Gucci wallet that she bought (literally stole) at the store and look at it. 'this will do, for a week'

She kept walking, passing by a quiet alley, looking at a different big house that consume her eyes. She suddenly stop, already fed up by the people following her.

"Aren't you all tired? Cause I'm hella sure is hungry." She turn around with that sadistic red piercing eyes, with a darkening tone.

She laugh crazily looking at the four of them who stood unalarmed. "It's a level 4 spirit." One of them say.

"Ding ding ding, bingo." Sora playfully response in still dark voice before attacking them using her power. Before jumping at the looking mansion's gate.

She run fast like her life depend on it which it was, inside the mansion. She suddenly got slammed in the wall with her neck being gripped. She look at the man, who look partially handsome she admit it, but no one will be handsome as her Mun.

"What are you doing here!." He demand with a darkening tone like her. In which she laugh crazily, the grip tighten.

"How w-would am I supposed to tell you, you're gripping me too tight." She haughtily response with a playful smirk etched her lips.

The man look at her eyes seeing the same red crimson eyes same as himself. Sora looked back but not feeling anything, unlike what she feels looking at Mun's mesmerizing eyes that captivated her.

"I'm not here to play your games."

"Too bad, I enjoy a good game." Sora replied, both of them heard the door opening gaining both attention. They partially look at the counter entering, walking upstairs while talking.

'as if I didn't heared him.' Sora thought

She look at the man who calmly take his whiskey and proceed to go upstairs with Sora trailing behind him not wanting to miss the fight.