𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲: blood

Mun stood with dead eyes staring back at Pil-Gwang

Mun stood with dead eyes staring back at Pil-Gwang. "So it was you."

"Right. This was eventually going to be our fight." Pil-Gwang said amuse at the situation. "What a shame. I didn't want to kill you." Summoning the spear beside Sora. "So soon." He throw it at Mun's direction.

Mun stop the spear before it hit him. "Thanks. I wanted to see you for one last time. This is the end for you, you asshole." Throwing the spear to the side.

The two walk towards each other, power and demeanor emitting both their bodies to see who's more superior, more powerful.

Sora look at Mun and even though this isn't the right time, she can't help but smirk to see how hot he is. He changed for the past years.

Both the two raise their first, hitting both of them, Pil-Gwang got thrown while Mun control his body to avoid from falling.

Sora quickly went to Ms. Chu's side, helping Jangmul, who passed out, she knew Mun can handle himself.

"My goodness. It's exactly what I expected. How exhilarating." Running towards Mun and throwing a punch in which he flat out avoided, both of them avoided a hit with speed.

Using Mun's power to throw Mr. Hwang away. "Sora take them, I can handle it from here." With a nod, both of them carry Jangmul.

"Where are you going my dear Sora, don't miss how I kill this bastard." Pil-Gwang insult, Sora turn to look at him dead in the eye, Mun grew angry at how he talk to Sora.

"Then I'll kill you too." Sora turn around and proceed to help Jangmul, her knees gave out, blood dripping her nose, Ms. Chu completely aided both of them.

Sora is hungry, so so hungry.

All three of them turn to look at Wong. Sora feel her head grew dizzy. "What a happy family, where are you going. I'm right here." Jangmul pushed Ms. Chu and Sora and tripped Wong using the spear.

Sora is in pain, her head spinning, voices become too strong and loud. She fell her eyes getting drowsy, she's tired and weak. She uses all her energy earlier to Pil-Gwang.

She can't even help them. She tried to stay awake, trying her best to help Jangmul, his hands on her shoulder, trying to segregate him from the fight, always falling from her knees.

"Don't, if you can't take it anymore." He said to Sora who didn't follow.

She put him down gently, her figure falling on her knees again. She's tired and no energy for this.

Sora in her peripheral vision, saw Jangmul walking towards Mun, to prevent him from killing the evil spirit.

Sora gain her energy back a little when she sees Pil-Gwang summoning the gun, pointing towards Jangmul with Mun following Pil-Gwang's eyesight.

Sora knew what Mun would do, he will rather have himself hurt than those people around him, she can't let him, she knew how Mun is the asset of the group, with him being gone.