𝗧𝘄𝗼: eonni's noodles

Seoul, South Korea12:34 am

Seoul, South Korea
12:34 am

Sora woke up abruptly, sweats tri
ckle down her face as she run her eyes throughout the whole room. 'weird, I didn't remember checking in this room.' her mind wander to her dream, a dream that keep hunting with no end and with no escape.

Remembering that happened in the elevator, Sora suddenly look at her healed ankle, she run her hand through it, graciously grazing the bandage wrapped around it.

The door opened.

Their stood a short white blond hair girl, who had her expensively looking clothes hung around her body, she look at Sora that could kill.

"This is the thing he'll replace me." The girl mumble looking outrageous and looking as if Sora is plain and a thing.

Sora frowned but smirk came her lips. "Well this thing manage to replace you."

"What did you say little bitch." She tried to get near her but Sora's telekinesis stop her.

The piercing guy burst through the door and look at his companion. 

"Took you so long. Pil-Gwang is waiting for her."

Sora stood up completely healed, following the two outside and leading her to a living room. Pil-Gwang sat at the couch, tossing his coin in the air.

Sora focus and make the coin stop, landing at the floor, Pil-Gwang turn his attention to Sora and gave her a smile and instruct for her to sit.

"This is the third time we've met, and I still didn't know your name."

"You're not oblige to know my name." Sora sassed not caring if she is being threatened by the girl who hissed behind her.

"Perhaps you still owe me your name."

"Guys like you don't have the right to know my name." Sora said, anger radiating of off her. "Where is that lady. What have you done to her."

"Ah. She's dead." Recognition of Pil-Gwang

"You killed her?!." Sora scream Infront of his face.

"Technically- I didn't killed her." Pil-Gwang unbothered.

"But you controlled it." Sora hissed in frustration. How can they be so cruel to that pregnant lady. Sora felt hypocrite, she too is so much cruel than them.

There's no days passed that she didn't miss them, but refusing to admit, guilt eating her alive.

"Watch your mouth little girl." The girl behind her hissed in anger. Sora turn her attention to her and in the sudden, the girl got blown away.

Sora turn her attention back to Pil-Gwang. "I'm sparing you this time, since I owe you for this." Pointing at her ankle healed, partially, they could've just kill her or the girl and the piercing guy could've just kill her but nope. "But the next time you harm someone infront of me or if we ever crosses path again. I wouldn't let it pass no more." Sora turn to leave.