𝗢𝗻𝗲: elevator fight

South Korea9:00 𝗮𝗺

South Korea
9:00 𝗮𝗺

South Korea, the place Sora hate yet love so much. Passing by the street of Seoul nothing much changed except some old restaurants that turn into a fancy one.

She wore a crop top hoodie with a high waist jogging pants, mask on her face, she bumped at a idiot looking man, calling for the woman who seems embarrassed at the attention. 'well who wouldn't.' she thought.

Suddenly she sees how the man kick the woman (who will almost get crashed by a truck) away earning him to hit instead, the truck collide on his body sending him back from the hit.

'if it wasn't serious, I would have laugh' she thought

Sora tried to help, but a figure of Motak halt her steps, making her freeze. She quickly back away not wanting to intervene.

Part of her wish to stop, go to Motak and ask him about Mun, part of her yearn for him, but no, she can't, she'll sacrifice everything just to make sure he's okay, she'll comeback to him one day but not this day, and she hope that day will come soon.

She enter a building forgetting to even check what kind of building that, the trust is, she just want to rob, spending those 1 week cash for an immediate ferry trip to Korea consume all of it so now she doesn't have a money anymore.

"Where the fuck am I?." Sora looked around noticing a sign Seoul's High Supreme Court.

What the fuckk!!!

Looking at the irony, Sora wanted to laugh, proceeding to enter, to all the places she went to and robbed to, this kind of place is not what she experienced yet and a sudden chills of excitement rush her whole body.

Laughing not caring of anyone who saw her, she press the elevator open waiting for it to go down.

The elevator open and Sora wished she just run to Motak and asked about Mun. This is the time where she is certainly dreading that day like this will come, but she didn't expect it to be too soon.

Literally too soon.

She just want the ground to eat her alive than this, she wanted to turn around and leave but they already saw her.

There stood the man she met in china, all in his stupidly, dumb glory with his goons: the guy holding some guy an the woman holding some woman who look fearfully staring at them and pleading look to Sora.

She get in the elevator. "We meet again." Pressing the door close.

Sora turn to look at them. She look at the woman who's face is full of fear, she can't help but laugh at the situation.