✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 9

Taehyung doesn’t know what's wrong with him either, maybe it because Jungkook is really too obedient and too soft for him to make mistakes.

In the next morning,

"Can I get your phone number? " Jungkook asked courageously during breakfast.

In fact, it’s quite ironic. Both of them have been married for more than a week, but they don't even have each other's phone number.

One of them didn’t want it, and the other didn’t dare to ask.

"You didn’t?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded, and clasped the fingers of both hands nervously under the table. Actually he wanted to ask Taehyung for a long time, but the other party never gave him a good face.

He never dared to ask until now Two days later, Taehyung's attitude towards him improved before he dared to speak.

Taehyung was a little surprised, he thought Jungkook had already got his phone number.

"Give me the phone." Taehyung stretched out his hand and said.
Jungkook carefully put the phone in his hand.

After typing it cracklingly, Taehyung put the phone on the table and pushed it back to Jungkook, and then went out.

Jungkook held the phone, as if there was still the temperature left by his husband on it, he put his hands on his chin and smiled for a while, then smiled shyly with his face covered, and was about to fly with joy.

He was in a good mood this day, the corner of his mouth were always raised, and even the housekeeper aunt noticed it and asked him with a smile, "Did the young master encounter any happy things?"

"Ah!! No....no." Jungkook quickly denied, a shy blush appeared on his face.

The middle-aged woman saw what he was joking about at a glance, and only smiled ambiguously, which made Jungkook even more embarrassed.

In the afternoon, Jungkook sent Taehyung a massage,

           [ Are you coming back for dinner tonight?? ]

Just nine words and a question mark Jungkook sent it after deliberating fot a long time, and then turned on the phone every seconds to see if Taehyung had replied to his massage.

Taehyung waited for several hours before replying him with two words.

                              [ No reply ]

Jungkook felt a little disappointed, but thinking about Taehyung's busy management of the entire Kim's property, he was sure, and he was only depressed for a while, then he cheered up again.

He was not in the mood to cook, and didn’t want to eat, so he ate a box of biscuits and went back to his room to draw. He drew a sketch of Taehyung standing sideways. Standing in the suit against the background of white flowers, Jungkook firmly remembered it at that time.

He painted so selflessly that he didn’t even hear the sound of the car driving in, but was brought back to his thoughts by the knock on the door.

Taehyung asked at the door now, "Are you asleep?"

Jungkook hurriedly hid the painting and then shouted to the door, "No...I didn’t sleep."
Then he hurried over to open the door and asked Taehyung, "What's wrong?"

"Come out with me tomorrow night." Taehyung spoke up.

"Go out, where we will go?" Jungkook asked stupidly.

"Participate in a dinner party and  Then I will ask the driver to come pick you up." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded to show that he knew, and then Taehyung continued to say expresstionlessly, "The outside world already known us as a great couple. So I don't need to teach you what to say and what not to say, Aright."

"Hmm, I know." Jungkook lowered his head and replied listlessly. After that Taehyung left for his room.

Early the next morning....

Jungkook still got up early in the morning. When Taehyung went downstairs, he saw the younger wearing an apron, with slender waist and long legs, white neck and slender wrists. When he looked at him, Jungkook's face was like his ears were slightly red, and he lowered his head to talk to himself.

Really tempting....

Taehyung went to dinning table and sat down, eating lightly but deliberately didn't look at Jungkook or talk to him.

Jungkook is also used to his indifference, as long as Taehyung is willing to sit at the same table with him for dinner, he will be very happy.

Jungkook doesn't have much appetite for snacks, but he has made a lot of things. He doesn't know Taehyung's taste, so he can only cook more to see what Taehyung will choose to eat, then write down all his favourites.

From the corner of the eye, Taehyung caught a glimpse of the younger cat's eating movement and unconsciously thought to himself cute.

"Let the driver come to pick you up at night." Taehyung wiped his mouth after eating, and then left without saying that.

Jungkook took the bowl to the kitchen, and the housekeeper aunt Mrs. Lee would come to clean it up. He went back to his room and continued to paint the painting that he didn't finished last night.

He wanted to give it to Taehyung after the painting was finished, but he didn't if he would like it.

Suddenly his phone rang, and the caller was Mrs. Jeon. His Mom.

"Hey Mom." Jungkook said with a smile.

Jungkook's Mom was still a little worried before calling. Her baby bun was quite depressed a few days ago, but today is completely different. So she smiled and asked, "What happened to be so happy?"

"Ah..mom it’s nothing.  Taehyung is going to take me to a dinner party.  I'm just so excited for tonights dinner Party." The excitement and happiness in Jungkook's tone made no secret.

Jungkook's mom chatted with him for a while, and she was relieved to see that Jungkook was in good condition. She was worried that Jungkook would be wronged and held back in her hearth. Then the phone was hang up by Jungkook.

In the evening, the driver picked up Jungkook, and when he was arrived to the destination, Taehyung was already waiting for him there.

Taehyung glanced over. Jungkook was wearing a simple white shirt, black trousers, thin waist and long legs, black hair, white and smooth skin, bright doe eyes and white bunny teeth.

As soon as Jungkook saw him, he laughed, showing his white and neat bunny teeth. His smile was innocent and harmless, so bright that it dimmed everything around him.
.

.

.

To be continued.....

Hello everyone.... I hope you enjoyed this Part. Do comment about this so that I can improve my writing.

Happy reading...

Stay safe 💜💜💜

Have a brighter day and peaceful night.