✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 32

Arriving under Kim's building, the last time when I came here to look for Taehyung, who was in a hurry and it was raining. I only took a good look this time when I came here, and I only felt that it was more magnificent than it looked on TV, Jungkook thought to himself.

Taehyung had already arranged for the driver not only to send Jungkook over, but also to send him up in person.

When Jungkook arrived, it was already noon time to get off work. There were many employees coming and going in the lobby, and they all looked at Jungkook secretly.

Mr. Kim's exclusive driver brought a cute boy into the lobby, which quickly caused a small commotion inside.

"Omg! ! That Mr. Kim's husband, My god, he looks so good!" One lady said dreamily.

"Look, he still has a lunch box in his hand! How virtuous! Mr. Kim is so lucky!". Her co-worker said.

"Yes yes..look at him blushing! The shy look is so cute!" Another one said while joining them.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook took Taehyung's exclusive elevator. As soon as he reached the 30th floor, a male came out to great him, and shouted respectfully, "Hello young master, I'm Jung hoseok, Mr. Kim's secretary, and now I will take you in."

Jungkook said softly, "I'm sorry to trouble you.."

"Young master, you are welcome and this is my duty." Hoseok said with his sunshine smile.

Hoseok led him through the corridor to the innermost door and stopped, buttoning ——

He opened the door after hearing a sound from inside, and said, "Mr.Kim, young master is here.."

Taehyung sat behind the desk and nodded.

Jungkook entered Taehyung's office, It was very spacious inside, with high floors and good lighting. The single-sided glass could directly overlook the beautiful scenery of Seoul.

Hoseok retreated after sending the people there, and before closing the door, he saw Mr. Kim who always like an iceberg, suddenly laughed.

The secretary thought to himself, "It's rare to see it in a century, so it's a good time to buy a lottery ticket today.."

Taehyung raised the corner of his mouth when he saw someone and asked, "Are you tired? If I didn't call you that, you wouldn't even come."

"I didn't..." Jungkook was still a little embarrassed.

"Come here." Taehyung shouted softly.

Jungkook walked up to him honestly, and as soon as he put the lunch box on the table, Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger's slender waist.

Taehyung felt that he liked getting closer to Jungkook more and more recently, and he thought that he might like this cute and soft bunny like boy a little bit.

This should not just a simple attraction, but a genuine liking from the heart.

"Do you want to come to the company to help me?" Taehyung asked.

"Help you!? But.....but I don't understand anything.." Jungkook was startled and immediately vetoed it.

He didn't dare, for fear of causing trouble to Taehyung.

So Jungkook remembered that he found a part-time job in a studio near Taehyung's company, just to be able to work with his husband every day, and then go home from get off work together.

The younger really doesn't want to be alone at home all the time. Ever since the two had frequent intimate affairs, Jungkook has become more dependent on Taehyung.