✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 12

This is the first time Jungkook came to the master bedroom that should belong to the two of them. The simple and cold decoration style fits Taehyung's personality very well.

Taehyung took the clothes and asked him to take bath first. He washed his body carefully to make sure that there was no smell that made him sick.

He was lying on the bed covered with Taehyung's quilt, faint manly scent filled his breath, which made him feel very at ease.

Looking back on the lady just now, Jungkook is still very sad. Taehyung has had many people, right? Why doesn't he like me? Is it because something is wrong with me ? or I'm not his type?

The more Jungkook thought about it, the more aggrieved he became and couldn't help crying again, tears even rubbing against Taehyung's quilt.

Taehyung saw the younger crying again, when he came out of the shower, and couldn't help feeling a little irritable.

Is he made of water? Why are you crying all the time? Taehyung frowned slightly and said coldly, "If you cry again, go back to your room and sleep."

Jungkook felt even more aggrieved when he heard that, picked up the quilt to cover his head, and tried to shrink himself into a small ball, as long as Taehyung didn't drive him away.

Seeing him like this, Taehyung found it very interesting, and couldn't help but lick the corners of his mouth slightly.

Jungkook stayed on Taehyung's bed all night.

Although the space between the two of them could accommodate half a person, but Jungkook could see the older's handsome side face as long as he turned his head.

The warm yellow wall lamp shone on Taehyung's body. Hearing Taehyung's steady breathing, Jungkook thought, "should he be asleep?" Then he moved lightly towards Taehyung, trying to get closer to him, but Taehyung opened his eyes as soon as he moved towards the older.

Taehyung turned his head slightly and glance at Jungkook. The younger's body was obviously stiff, and he looked at him blankly, as if his mind had been punctured, and then a blush quickly appeared on his cheeks.

When Jungkook was caught and was about to move back, he heard the older close his eyes and say calmly, "Go to sleep."

'He didn't scold me? He didn't say bad words to me?' Jungkook thought as he replied happily and closed his eyes. Although the two didn't touch each other, but they were very close. When the younger turned sideways, his breath could hit the older's neck.

That night Jungkook fall asleep quickly. He slept very deeply. He had never slept so well since he came to Kim's villa.

But the older next him couldn't fall asleep, the soft and cute bunny boy unconsciously slept next to him, and Jungkook's sweet scent tormented him.

Taehyung got up gently, went to the bathroom and took a cold shower well God knows how long.

He looked at himself in the mirror, then thumbed his hands on the bathroom wall.

Back in the dark and silent room, the younger was sleeping soundly on his big bed, his thin body curled up into a small ball.

Taehyung walked softly to the bed and lay down. Jungkook seemed to sense someone, turned over to face himself, and looked at the innocent, harmless, obedient and soft bunny boy in his sleep through the wall lamp.

Those bright, energetic black and white eyes was tightly closed, and the long eyelashes cast shadows. Because of crying too hard just now, Jungkook's eyelids were still a little red and swollen, which was particularly obvious on the fare little face, innocent and cute, Encouraging love and affection.

Jungkook's unconscious turning over just now made him very close to Taehyung.

The younger's warm breath hit the older's neck, it felt like being scratched by a small cat's paw on the heart.

Taehyung was a little thankful that he had just taken a cold shower in the bathroom, otherwise he would definitely turn over and put Jungkook under him at this moment.

Jungkook's sweet scent has been floating and lingering in Taehyung's breath.

Because he slept so comfortably, Jungkook got up late the next morning, and there was no the older's temperature next to him, thinking, 'It's over, I didn't make breakfast today and where is Taehyung?'

The younger hurriedly climbed out of bed, ran downstairs with bare feet, and saw Taehyung sitting on the sofa with a cup of coffee in front of him.

Taehyung's breath was stagnant when he saw Jungkook's gaze. The younger just woke up with a blush on his face, and wearing the pajamas he gave him last night.

Due to the huge difference in body size between the two, Jungkook's thin arms and thin legs are extra wide on his body, revealing his fare neck and long thin white legs, looking pure and lustful.

Taehyung looked back, pretending to be deep, picked up the coffee on the table and took a sip.

"You....have you had breakfast? I'm sorry I overslept." Jungkook asked apologetically.

"No, I have eaten it, and I made an extra serving, just eat it if you don't mind it." The older finished speaking lightly, then lowered his head and continued to look at the files on the laptop.

After hearing this, Jungkook was so happy that he was about to jump up.

'What! What! What! Taehyung made breakfast for me himself!! He made me breakfast himself!!' Jungkook thought while smiling like a fool.

Just as he was about to continue running to the dining table, he heard the person who was looking down at the documents says, "put on your slippers."

Only then did Jungkook come to his sense, stuck out his tongue in embarrassment and ran back to the room, only to find that he was still wearing Taehyung's pajamas. After washing, he reluctantly changed his clothes.

He picked up the clothes and buried his face in them, with the scent of himself and Taehyung on them.

But he really liked it and wanted it so much, so Jungkook did something daring and secretly his Taehyung's clothes in his room.

Having done a 'bad thing', It is inevitable that you will feel guilty. After Jungkook went downstairs, he didn't dare to look at Taehyung at first.

"Can you still cook?" Jungkook asked with a blushing face.

Taehyung was about to go out, but he didn't notice Jungkook's guilty conscience, so he just responded lightly and left.

To be continued

Hey everyone....I hope you enjoyed this part. Do lots of vote and comment on this so that I can improve my writing.

Happy reading.......

Stay safe 💜💜

I purple you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜