✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 37

Eunwoo sent the younger home safely and didn't stay too long. It was already evening and it was relatively cold outside. He told Jungkook to go in quickly. The wind would easily cause headaches and colds. Jungkook thanked the older male and went into the house.

The older male looked at the younger's disappearing figure, then opened the driver's door and sat in.

Eunwoo was really angry at the fact that the younger didn't even talk with him properly and avoided him all the way cause of that Kim taehyung. He gritted his teeth as he punched on the steering wheel forcefully. Because of that his knuckles turned red and it was about to bleed.

He went to study abroad because of family agreements, and he could only see the younger during the new year. A few months ago when he heard that Jungkook was suddenly getting married and had a quarrel with his family cause of it.
.

.

.

At the same time, Taehyung on the other side had just boarded the plane with a cold face. It was raining heavily at that time. Due to the weather, the flight had been delayed until now.

He actually waited at the airport for 5 hours.

Taehyung was waiting at the airport. His phone had been smashed in anger just now. He had a very important reception tonight because he wanted to fight for the land in LA.

This time, even Mr. Kim(Taehyung's dad) personally participated. This entertainment was arranged for him by Mr. Kim. It was mainly to meet the important business partners of LA, which would have a huge impact on his subsequent bidding.

But Taehyung directly postponed this social gathering because of Jungkook's matter. Because he smashed his cell phone, Mr. Kim couldn't contact him on the phone and could only get through the assistant here.

The assistant tremblingly handed the phone to Taehyung, but the older smashed it to the ground.

Taehyung said coldly, "Go back, and get financial reimbursement." Then he stopped talking.

It was already two o'clock in the morning when Taehyung got home. It was raining heavily in Seoul. Not to mention the flight was delayed, because some roads were closed due to the heavy rain, and the driver was late. He(driver) had to go around a long way to finally get Taehyung home.

The car stopped slowly, there was no light in the villa, and it looked lifeless in the darkness.

The driver jumped out of the car in a panic and was about to hold an umbrella for Taehyung. From the moment he picked up Taehyung, he noticed the deep chill in Mr. Kim's eyes.

He didn't dare to say a word while driving. He was trembling with fear along the way. He felt the coldness in the back seat and was extremely respectful.

The driver got out of the car in a hurry. Before he could hold an umbrella for Taehyung, Taehyung got out of the car first and walked into the villa in the heavy rain.

Less than twenty metres away, Taehyung was completely soaked due to the heavy rain.

He hurriedly opened the door and walked in. He looked around and saw that there was no one on the first floor. Then he walked up the stairs and opened the bedroom door.

When he entered into the room, his hair was dripping the water, and his clothes, pants and shoes were also wet. There were traces of water everywhere he passed, making the already cold floor even more chilly.

The older saw that a cute human being was sleeping on the big bed curled up into a small ball. Looking at the younger his messy mind and the anger in his heart slightly subsided.