2 - Book

вℓιтzø

This stupid book weighs so much- I don't know why this bird-brain has to have such a giant book.

"Blitzy..?" Stolas yawned, I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Uh.. I gotta go, Stolas-" I had accidentally fallen asleep while holding up my end of the deal.

"Yes.. Could you pass me my pills." Stolas asked, opening his eyes.

"Fine." I sighed, putting down the book.

He nodded, Holding out his hand for the pills.

I grabbed the pills from on top of his drawers, handing them to stolas.

"Thank you, Blitzy.." Stolas smiled at me.

"Yeah, uh.. Can I go now?" I asked awkwardly, Stolas looked a bit disappointed.

"Vee is away with her mother.. You could always.. Stay?" Stolas propped himself up, his feathers were littered on the bed.

"Uh.. Nah. Stolas- I gotta work and.." It felt like I was betraying Stolas-- why am I feeling like this?

"Oh.. Well. Alright. I'll see you in a month, Blitzy." He smiled sadly at me.

I nodded, picking up the book, struggling a bit.

"Would you like me to help with that? I could return you to your office?" Stolas offered.

I sighed, Looking at him.

"Don't cha legs hurt, Or something?" I asked, He shook his head.

"No. This isn't the first time we've slept together." He giggled a bit.. Bottom.

Resisting help from the Prince of hell? Eh... Whatever. Not like he's asking me to marry him or anythin.

"Yeah uh.. That's okay I guess." I watched as the book levitated out of my grip.

"Put on my clothes and we may go." Stolas smiled at me, the book was still levitating.

"You put it up there so I can't get it?" I asked monotoned.

"Well, Blitzy, Would you stay here if I didn't?" Stolas questioned.

I didn't answer, Stolas' smile dropped a bit.

"I.. I shall get dressed." Stolas said, breaking the silence.

I nodded, leaning on the bed.

After like fifteen minutes he finished getting changed.

"You took forever." I commented.

"Yes, Well, I cant be seen in public looking like I've been.. Well how do I put this lightly.. Ah, Yes, Banged by an Imp." He smiled, I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Open up your fancy portal thing so we can go." I made movements in the air with my hands.

"Of course, Blitzy. Back to your office, I'd assume?" He asked.. I live there, the hell do you think ya fuc-

"Yea. Uh.. Can you get the book down?" I asked, pointing in the air.

"Yes, Of course." He gave me the book, Opening the portal with a few words I don't understand.

As soon as we got to the office, He looked around.

"I always forget you.. Well.. Kill people. For a living." Stolas chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, When you're doing what you love, you're never working, Huh?" I joked, He nodded, obviously nervous.

"Hey, Blitzø. Some dude in your office." Loona said, not bothering to look at me.

"Yeah. I'm gonna.. Yknow." I pointed to my office, He nodded.

"Yes. I'll see you in a month, Blitzø." Stolas smiled at me, opening a portal. "Don't hesitate to call me."

I glanced at my door, turning around and not even bothering to say goodbye to Stolas.

I heard the portal close behind me.

"Wow. You suck c0ck don't cha." Loona laughed, scrolling down her phone.

"Hey, It's not my fault that privileged a$sh0le can't take a hint." I shrugged, opening my door.

A shark woman stood up, tears in her eyes.

"Oh.. I had no where else to turn." She sobbed, throwing herself at me.

"Woah- Okay- Wanna buy me dinner first, Lady?" I joked, pushing her off me a bit.

"I'm so so sorry.. But my son.. He's been killed by his girlfriend-- that wh0re of a woman!" She cried louder.

"Great, Cool. So, How much ya pay for me to kill the h0ok3r?" I asked.

Another day of killing bimbos..

My life sucks. But the killing is great.