3 - Accident

ͲᎻᏆᎡᎠ ᑭOᐯ.

"Welp, Looney, I think I'm gonna pack up for the day.. Wanna go get some-.." Blitzø looked at a note on her desk.

'Hey, Blitzø.
I got invited to this party, Nothing to worry about.
Don't go into my room, or do anything stupid.

-Loona'

Blitzø nodded to himself, he heard a ding from his phone.

𝙼𝚘𝚡 💩

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚜
𝙼𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢
𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝
𝙽𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚞𝚜
𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠

𝚈𝚎𝚑 𝚔

Blitzø looked around, He didn't really like being alone.

He would kill himself before he would tell anyone that.

"Welp.. Guess I could play with that fancy-prince's book." Blitzø hummed, moving to his office to read the book/look at the pictures and try to say the 'fancy' words.

Blitzø actually read the book a lot, The pages were bright and shiny, The words were hard to read for any non Goetic, so Blitzø's dyslexic a$s didn't feel bad for not being able to read them.

"Dadada.. Read.. Three times? Damn. Stolas must really like this.. Blah blah blah blah grim wah stuff.." Blitzø mumbled to himself, his legs were dangling off his couch and the book was held high above Blitzø's face.

Blitzø let out a random noise, making raspberries out of boredom.

He finally thought of a game.

Flip through the pages until he counted to 57 (odd number I know) and then try and read that spell.

So blitzø did as his dumb mind told him to do so.

He flipped through the pages.

1..

4..

16..

23..

29..

47..

54..

57!

Blitzø looked at the spell.

"Uh.. Tusa Matic malla loopa." Blitzø clicked his tongue, "Three times without breaking concentration? Cmon."

So he did as the book told him to do, he read out of the book.

"Tusa Matic malla loopa.."

"Tusa Matic malla loopa."

Blitzø looked around.

"Welp, I feel a tingle so it must be a spell that puts the user on drugs." Blitzø said to no one but himself. "I miss cocaine."

Blitzø was sober-- at least from drugs.

Soon enough, the tired imp fell asleep.

Completely unaware of the form he had taken.